•seventeen•

Jungkook's dark brown orbs stare into your eyes as both of your naked bodies lay under the covers

Jungkook's dark brown orbs stare into your eyes as both of your naked bodies lay under the covers. Your faces only inches away from each other, even the small distance was still painful. His hands is wrapped in yours, holding it gently with deep affection close to his bare chest. Your legs are intertwined with his, keeping his body close to yours. The body heat between the both of you keeps your mind swirling. His features in perfect view and so close to yours makes your heart beat uncontrollably but then at the same eases it. Only Jungkook could make you feel like this.

The clock had been forgotten. The night still hung in the sky but what the actual time was is no where to be found in your concern. You just wanted to make sure that every second you spent was with him.

After your sweet lovemaking you realized you both had still needed a shower. So after regaining your strength you took a proper shower. Together. You had scrubbed each others bodies, leaving soft giggles here and there while you played with the soap and each other's hair.

Now hours later here you are in bed, with Jeon Jungkook staring at you as you guys talk.

"I still can't stop thinking about it to be honest." he says, his voice low and deep.

You blush, thinking about the pleasurable time you experienced before "Jungkook..." you whisper, embarrassed.

"What? I can't help it," he says and you giggle at his cute whining. "it was my first time how am I supposed to not think about it."

At his statement your back directly pulls you up and stare at him wide and astonished eyes. "Jungkook! Are you serious?!"

He turns his head on the pillow and shuffles to look at you gaping at him. He nods.

"Oh my gosh, hun. I'm so sorry." you say, leaning and resting a hand on his cheek. Genuine guilt rests in your eyes.

His face changes into a muddled expression "Noona, what do you mean? I'm glad it was you, I wouldn't want anyone else."

He takes your hand away from his face and holds it. "But Jungkook..." you say, still unsure "I mean your first was in a shower. I should have made it more special and like thrown rose petals on the ground or lit candles or-"

Jungkook pulls on your hand making you fall onto the bed next to him again. "Noona, babe." he chuckles at your nervous rambling "Trust me, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

You bite you lip to stop your cheesy smile from breaking out. Jungkook smiles and leans to give a benevolent peck upon your lips. He leans back and you can't help but smile at his heart fluttering action.

"What are you thinking about it?"

You sigh "I don't know, I just...I never would have guessed you were a virgin. I mean you were so good like you felt....experienced."

You're surprised to see Jungkook softly blush for the first time. "Well, when you're lonely for most of your career you end up just watching a lot of porn and love making movies."