•eighteen•

Present:

Present:

"Bob, please. Just let me stay backstage" you beg your manager with puppy eyes. Making them as wide and cute as possible while slightly pouting your lips.

But Bob was no where near flattered. "No, Y/N." he bluntly refuses.

Damn it! you thought It only ever worked on Jungkook....

The lights go dim and a spotlight shines on Kelly Clarkson standing on a small stage in the middle of the anticipated crowd.

"Their fans have traveled around the world to see this performance." she shouts into the mic. She had to of course. You can tell she's struggling to be as loud as she can over the screaming ARMYs that filled almost every seat in the arena. Army bombs shaking in their hands aggressively while losing their shit.

You softly laugh at the sight. You forgot how many passionate fans BTS had. No fandom could compare to theirs.

Bob leaves as the lights dim even more, slowly turning the arena completely dark.

"Wait, Bob! BOB!" you shout. But he continues to speed walk backstage, ignoring your desperate callings. A loud groan erupts from you and you plop yourself in your seat.

He could have at least moved me away from the front row.

You cross your arms and prepare yourself. You had seen BTS perform multiple times but this was the first since you were going to see them since you left Korea. Since you left....Jungkook. The terrible feeling returns to your stomach as a tall man in black clothes appears on stage, six men lined up behind him.

Smoke covers the stage as the camera men run to their positions. Despite it being dark you notice Taehyung staring out into the distance, nervously. For some reason seeing him nervous made you want to give him a hug and tell him he was going to do great. Just like you always used to do.

You'll be fine, Taehyung.

The music starts and you watch in amazement as the rest of members crawl out from behind. Their movements shock you. Even after seeing them dance so many times you still couldn't get over how precise and extraordinary their dance skills were. It sent you into a trance and got you hooked. You couldn't take your eyes off them.

You found yourself enjoying the performance until it got to the chorus.

"I'm so sick of this FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE! FAKE LOVE!"

Jimin's high notes boom out of the speakers as he sings his heart out. His facial expressions full of pain, you could tell he was meaning every single word he was singing.

It sent you back.

To the hospital.

How he wouldn't look at you. Wouldn't talk to you. Couldn't even stand your presence after how you hurt him.