•two•

Past

Past

"BITCH, PICK UP YO DAMN PHOOOONE!"

Your body jolts awake as your own voice projects from your phone, ringing across the room while the screeching pierces your ears..

"Uuuunngg..." you groan, rolling over to bury your face into your luxurious pillow. Attempting to open your eyes, the eyelids squeeze themselves shut as soon the sharp daylight slices through your pupil.

"GURL, PICK UP YO PHONE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

Oh God, I really need to change my ringtone.

Your hands roam around the bed, blindly searching for your phone to desperately put an end to the buzzing vibration that worsens your headache.

Finally, your fingers trace over the familiar cool surface, instantly grabbing it with relief. Without checking the caller ID, you answer it, slapping the phone onto the side of your ear.

"Hmmm?"

"Y/N! Finally you're awake!" Vanessa exclaims, her loud sending an excruciating pain up your nerves "I've been trying to reach you for ages."

"Ughhh, don't shout." You grumble, face scrunching up into a grimace while you rub the sleep away from your eyes.

"Oh dear, you still hungover from last night's party?"

"Eh..last night? Party?"

Last night appears as a blur as you try to remember, your brain not functioning while it fights to keep you awake. This didn't come as a surprise to you though.

Any time someone offered you alcohol or invited you to a party you didn't hesitate to accept. Cause you know it's free alcohol and food.

"Anyway!".

Vanessa's voice once again stabs your eardrum causing you to snatch the phone away.

"I've been trying to call you because guess who wants to hire you?"

"Who?" you mumble, forcing yourself to sound interested.

"Big Hit entertainment."

You stretch your legs down the mattress, letting out an unusual sound as you feel a relieving feeling shoot through your limbs. "Who?"

"Big Hit! The company BTS belongs to." She says happily.

"Oh right, great." you blandly reply, unable to completely process the information.

But when it finally sinks in your back shoots you to sit up straight and your eyes shoot fully open open "Wait who?!"

Your head immediately screams at you for moving so fast making you grab your forehead and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Oh my gosh, your brain is clearly not functioning so I'm just gonna text you the address of where they wanna meet you, okay?" she informs, her patience wearing thin.