•twenty•

"Sol len da me Likey, me Likey, Likey, Likey

"Sol len da me Likey, me Likey, Likey, Likey."

As the nine beautiful members of Twice perform their hit song at the Asia Artist Awards, Jin seated next to you sings out his lungs as he projects the lyrics. You were calmly enjoying and dancing along with the song a little until Jin started his very own hectic version and soon you weren't even paying attention to actual performance any more.

"du gun du gun du gun, HEART! HEART!"

It was a wonder how he knew every single lyric of the song, his true fanboy was coming out. You attempt to listen to Jihyo's beautiful vocals as she sings but all you could hear was Jin's high pitched shouting. You watch him, judging him hard, as he gets every single dance move wrong but all the lyrics right. His crooked fingers completely defying him while he attempts to copy all the cute moves. His facial expressions is what got you though.

His eyes were spread wide as he pouts cutely and pokes his bloated cheeks. Even though you were watching him as if you wanted to throw up at the sight, you were secretly laughing your ass off on the inside.

Suddenly the screams of the citizens uproar more than usual. You spin around to see why they're screaming until your eyes land on the big screen. You blush tremendously as the screen projects a view of you sitting awkwardly next to Jin while he dances his heart out like a maniac.

"Yah." you smack Jin on the chest, trying to get him to realize he was embarrassing his entire country. But he doesn't stop. "Yah! Seokjin!" You smack him again.

He looks at you still dancing and you point up to the screen. His eyes follow your finger, searching questioningly. When he sees his own face dancing back at him from above he laughs loudly. He continues to dance. Even more passionate than before. The screams increase and multiple idols seated near and far away from you turn around to observe the crazy grandpa next to you who was flapping like mental chicken.

"Oh my gosh. Fuck my life."

You throw your head into your hands with a groan, wanting the ground to swallow you up in that very moment. You knew Jin was a bit crazy sometimes but this was your first time seeing his complete maniac side and while it was hilarious you never cringed so hard. You could only imagine how the rest of his members felt.

The song finally finishes. The girls bow and run off the stage as the audience cheers and claps.

Yoongi, who sits on the other side of him, thankfully wasn't awake to witness his friends's demented moment. If he was awake you were pretty sure he would've murdered Jin by now.

Jin laughs and slaps you jokingly. "Awww, are you embarrassed of your oppa?"

You lift your head from your hands. "Oh thank god. Is it over?"

He smiles while he rolls his eyes and shakes his head.

"Now for the nominees of best male hit song of the year!" you and Jin barely pay attention to the host.