•thirty nine•

"Hey, sweetheart

"Hey, sweetheart." Jimin whispers before kissing Seulgi's neck and looping his arms around her waist from behind.

"I hear you've been waiting for me."

And she had.

A relationship was so much more harder to hold on to when the two idols were from two different companies. They could only hope that both of their schedules would be at similar times.

Seulgi melts into his hold, his soft lips driving her senseless. She turns around to face him, eager to see his face after his long busy schedule except........there was a lil' something wrong with his face.

A loud gasp escapes from her mouth, hands instantly reaching up to cup his bruised and cut face. "Jimin, what happened?"

Jimin unwillingly flinches at her touch, his cuts were still fresh. He hadn't even had a chance to clean up his injuries. As soon as he heard Seulgi had finished her schedule he ran to meet her at her dorm.

He has a thing for girls who can dance.

Seulgi quickly retracts her hand, afraid of hurting him more than he already was. 

"It's fine, Sel noona. They'll heal." he assures her softly, forcing a small smile.

"No, it's not." she replies firmly. She grabs his hand and pulls him to the kitchen.

Her fingers stay clutched around his as she moves around the kitchen to search for a first aid kit. 

After opening and closing multiple drawers and cupboards her eyes finally capture the sight of a small red box. She pulls out a stool and forces Jimin's body onto it. 

He chuckles as he watches her fumble with the cotton and antiseptics clumsily.

"How did you not know where you're own first aid kit was?"

She shrugs, leaning in closer to his face with the wet cotton in her hand "I guess I'm not stupid enough to get beaten up."

As soon as the cotton touches Jimin's injured lip he flinches again, more violently than before "Ow" he mumbles.

He looks at Seulgi with hurt puppy eyes, secretly begging her not to continue.

Her heart melts at the sight. Out of all the other K-pop idols no one had managed to swoon her as much Jimin had done. 

She calms herself and blinks. Her head shakes abruptly.

"Yah! Just stay still, you're such a baby!"

Jimin smiles at her flustered reaction, knowing what effect he had on her. 

When she leans in closer again she's more careful not to hurt him. Jimin keeps his eyes on her, admiring her face and how beautiful she looks.