•thirty four•

The amount of times Jungkook offered to carry you on the walk home was ridiculous

The amount of times Jungkook offered to carry you on the walk home was ridiculous. Especially when it came to stairs.

"Babe, please." he begs, with huge puppy eyes. He keeps one hand on your back and the other laced with your fingers for support.

"Jungkook, I'm fine, really." you assure him, continuing your climb of the massive staircase of their massive dorm. He tries his best to slow the pace of your walking just to be careful.

"But what if you fall?" he insistently asks "And I bet you're really tired, please just let me carry you."

Was this really what you were going to have a deal with? You didn't mind the sweet thought but this dude was clingy.

Jungkook couldn't help it though. As soon as you told him the news he couldn't help but keep his eyes on you at all times, determined to protect you and the baby at all costs.

"I'M FINE. It's only been like three weeks."

He stops in his steps, letting you carry on. When you notice you twirl around to find him gaping at you slightly. "Three weeks?"

You glance away, not sure of what you said to upset him.

"You've been pregnant for three weeks and you didn't tell me?"

You bite your lip "It's not like that, honey. I had to be sure."

He huffs out like an agitated kid and walks to catch up with you. "Anything could've happened to you and the baby in three weeks." he mumbles, returning his hands to your body.

Finally you both make it to his room. The walls, the bed, the furniture. Everything looked exactly as you had left it. A relieved sigh leaves your chest. Memories of laughs and kisses and many other things come clashing back into you. It feels good to be home.

"This was all you brought?" He weighs your light bag before placing it down.

You plop yourself on the bed, somehow feeling lightheaded just after a walk. "Yeah, I didn't really think about that. I should've brought some more clothes."

"I don't know if that would make any difference." Jungkook says, with a small beam "You would've just worn all of my clothes anyway."

You laugh lightly "Damn straight."

He chuckles along with you until a strong silence crosses over the room. Both of you were thinking of the same questions you didn't want to think about.

Fearless, Jungkook voices "So does this leave us where we left off or...?"

You bite your lip stand up again, facing him. "Okay, I haven't really thought about it but I think we should take this.....slow?"

He tilts his head "Babe, I got you pregnant. We're way past slow."

"Nooo" you hit his shoulder lightly, grinning and rolling your eyes. "I mean...I think it's best if we just hold off the marriage thing. I don't want to jump straight back into it."