•eight•

Text

Text

Mr. Son: Yo, have you forgotten?

You: Uh..did I forget to lock up the dance studio?

Mr. Son: No! BTS are performing in Miami tonight!

You: Oh shit, I am so sorry.

Mr. Son: Get yo ass to Incheon airport now!!

.

"Here!" you threw a 10,000 won note at the driver "Keep the change!"

You get yourself out of the car as fast you could, almost falling face first onto the pavement. You move to the boot of the car, your hands scrambling for the handle of your suitcase.

You spin your head around in every direction as you try to look for a sign of any Big Hit staff or BTS.

"Damn it, they're probably already gone through security."

Your feet carry you as fast at they could, dragging your tiny suitcase behind you. Your suitcase was so annoying so you pick it up and carry it in your arms.

In ten minutes you manage to get through check in and security.

"Excuse me." you say pushing past people desperately. The suitcase was to heavy to hold in your arms so you place it back on the ground. You run as fast as you can until something catches your eye.

A gasp escapes your mouth as you approach a poster. "No way."

A double chocolate doughnut filled with blueberry and coconut flakes on top was displayed on a big poster outside Dunkin Donuts.

"I can't believe they finally have it." you say to yourself, standing in awe like a four year old girl.

"Wait no, I can't." you say walking away. But then a young girl walks out of the store carrying the exact same doughnut. She skips with a huge smile on her face and takes a bite.

"Oh my god! This is the best doughnut I've ever had. Thanks Omma!" she walks away with her mother who was patting her on the head.

You look at the girl walking off then back at the store. "Oh fuck it. You're getting that doughnut."

Thankfully there wasn't a big line in the store. You head straight to the counter and order the doughnut.

The teenage girl hands you the doughnut and you quickly hand her the money.

"Thank you. God bless you, your family and your future children." you say with a big smile. The girl looks at you weirdly but you don't care and keep smiling at her. You're about to leave until she calls you.

"Hey, wait!"

You spin around "Hm?" You raise your eyebrows at her questionably.

"Are you Y/N?"