•twenty one•

*Warning*

*Mature content*

Jimin eyes Jungkook as he quickly sneaks off the stage the second your performance

Jimin eyes Jungkook as he quickly sneaks off the stage the second your performance. He notices how Jungkook tries to hide his huge grin but fails miserably as he practically runs out of the seating area. A few heads turn where EXO was seated, staring at the excited young man who didn't even bother to bow to them as he abruptly passed.

Jimin hadn't heard what he said to you in the waiting room but he still had a pretty good idea of why he was so excited to see you. He was going to give you more than just a 'congratulations'.

Taehyung chuckles knowingly and nudges Jimin. "Someone's eager to get some."

Jimin gives a smirk "Yup."

He couldn't stop thinking about your performance. His head swarms with flashbacks of how you killed the stage with yours moves and your vocals. Your facial expressions and the way you would wink at the camera made his heart thud as if it was going to explode from his chest.

It had been months. Months.

Months since you and Jungkook got together and yet every time you danced he felt like he was falling in love with you all over again. He hears his heart crack at the thought of his accident several months ago. Still not able to think about the traumatizing time. Sleep hadn't been welcoming him easily for a long time.

The same terrible nightmare of you fucking his best friend while he's slowly drowning haunts him eternally. The terror that would shake through his body when he wakes up in the middle of the night and then the cold, soulless tears that would fall after. Even though the dreams were starting to die down he was sure they were going to appear again after being whipped for you from tonight's performance. And the fact that you were probably fucking Jungkook again right now.

But then again he preferred it to be his friend than anyone else. He knew Jungkook, he knew how much of a great and loving person he was. The thought of it eases him knowing that at least you're safe. At least you're happy.

He thinks back on when he saw how Jungkook was looking at you when you were performing. A genuine look of deep love and awe in his eyes.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Jungkook had asked Jimin during the performance, completely oblivious to the fact that Jimin was thinking the exact same thing.

"Yeah." Jimin had cleared his throat, studying his feet and then looked up again to see the smitten look on his friend's face.

At least both of the people I care about are happy.

.

"Unnie! That was performance was amazing!"

Joy merrily expresses as Red Velvet bumps into you in the backstage halls. Her tight red dress hugging her jaw dropping curves and her long black hair swaying as she hurries past you.