❦ Two

Brushing off the sweat dripping on your temple, you flopped onto the bed, a cold (can/bottle) of (fav cold drink) in your hand. Thankfully your Machamp was kind enough to lend a hand, or hands, to carry your furniture into the rooms, as you unboxed your belongings. Your two other Pokemon were quick to lend their paws, as best as they can of course.

Pikachu and Eevee tried to push the boxes, the brown-furred creature comically pushed the box with its head, while Pikachu tried to push it with his front paws. Struggling their blood, sweat and tears, the box was finally pushed, as they happily mewed, only to see the gigantic Pokemon push it for them.

You shook your head, laughing to yourself at the way to cute scene. Taking a chug of the drink, you set it down at the drawers you put beside your bed, getting up to continued your unpacking.

The sun has already set by now, so it was dark out. You can tell your Pokemon were getting hungry, by the growls of their stomach and the rather honest looks they were giving you from time to time. You yourself were starving, moving day was alot of work.

"You guys can take a break! You all did good today, I'm gonna go to the grocery shop to get some ingredients." You ordered, the creatures seemed to be ecstatic to hear to be eating soon, for they excitedly bounced in their place.

Running out with your small rucksack consisting of; phone, wallet, keys to dorm, and the School's ID, you were stopped by the squeals of one your other Pokemon.

Turning, you were met with your Phanpy, your strong but adorable elephant Pokemon, who trotted after you, trumpeting.

"Hello Phanpy...how'd you get out of your ball?" You asked, genuinely curious as it trumpets again, knocking her snout playfully on to you, only to find yourself knocked down to the floor with phanpy on top of you.

"Oof..I forgot how strong you are.." You whined a bit, as she let out a cry of her own. You picked her up, whispering a bit, "you wanna come with me to the market?"

Phanpy let out a cry again, causing you to giggle at the cute Pokemon, snuggling into her a bit. "Alright, let's going then!"

Putting her in the bag, phanpy let out a squeal of joy as you walked out of the dormitory, heading out of UA, passing the bushes the school has planted around the premises, and the towering main building that was still looking bright.

The bag was still open,as you lean in to signal it in a hush tone. "Now as we're going out, make sure you stay extra quiet." You told the creature, who trumpeted in agreement. Luckily you remembered seeing a grocery shop not far from UA itself, quickly heading out to the direction you remembered.

Entering the quaint shop, the door roughly closing shut behind you. You went to the nearest aisle, peering at the items one at a time, humming out in thought. You set down your rucksack, a small oof from the elephant as you continued to shop.

The market wasn't crowded as much as you thought it would be. There were mostly families, or elder couples loitering around. You looked through the few ingredients, looking at the items interestedly, before turning them away from their costs with a grumble. You picked up a package of eggs, carefully looking around, before you bended down to consult with your Pokemon about dinner.

"Phanpy-"

Only to find your bag wide open and empty.

~o~o~

Phanpy trotted off, passing an unexpecting young couple, who were to engrossed in their conversation to pay attention to the creature. It skipped with a bounce, hoping excitedly.

It was enthralled by its new habitat, and for some reason while it was hidden in your bag, he was able to smell something absolutely delicious with its powerful snout. So he ran off, without thinking.