Christmas Special (1)

You sighed, your body slowly becoming one with the couch, as you were engulfed in the soft cushions beneath you

You sighed, your body slowly becoming one with the couch, as you were engulfed in the soft cushions beneath you. Still dressed in your PJs, with a sweater thrown on keeping you nice and comfy in the dorm, you snuggled closer to the comfortable cushion.

Christmas is just around the corner. Other than the freezing weather, the days were filled with everyone excitedly jittering for the holidays. Your classmates had been chatting eagerly and excitedly for the Christmas break, some already had plans out of the country.

You watched as your Pokemon had begun loitering around the Christmas tree, some staring in awe at the large tree inside the house. Pikachu was one of them, the electric mouse picking a bright red ornament from the box you had put down, before it trotted to one of the low branches.

Gleaming in pride when he had put it, he trotted back to the box, rummaging for another ornament. Cyndaquil peered at the tree, a look of confusion lacing his anxious feature. The frightened Pokemon, noticed by Pikachu, was dragged over to help the cherry electric mouse.

No sooner, The fire Pokemon was dragged in with Pikachu's decorating, head stuffed in the pile.

Picking up the sparkling white tinsel, purrloin dragged the item between her teeth, circling the tree as best as she could. The cat smirked after it was done, actually doing a decent job as the tinsel brightened the dull Christmas tree.

You watched in amusement, peering over at the creatures dotting around tree eagerly. Their jittery excitement evident, as you left the Pokemon doing the decorating.

Other than the four Pokemon excitedly decorating the tree, Greninja was standing tall and watching like a hawk, crossed arms, while Cottonee floated idly around the tree.

Your eyes sided at the last occupant in the mess hall, lying on its back with its prodding belly rising and falling steadily. The Pokemon taking up more space than you thought, completely blocking the area, as you slid off the couch, coming towards the knocked out Pokemon.

You poked it, earning a rumbling hum.

"Aren't you gonna help?"

You got a snore in return.

You sighed, snorlax was similar to a bear in hibernation. You had to circle around to even come across his head, as his eyes were tightly closed.

But weren't they always close?

You pet its ear, making it twitch lightly by your cold touch. And another snore followed, the dorm seemingly shaky with each breath he took. You otherwise decided to simply lean on the creature's belly, turning to watch the obviously eager Pokemon continuing on their decor.