❦ Eight

"I am-coming through the door like a normal person!"

A boisterous yell entered the class, and you turned towards the source to see the number one hero in all of his glory. As he bear his old hero costume marching to the podium heroically, the class cheered at his arrival.

"It's all might! He's gonna teach us!"

"That's his silver-age costume!"

The class chattered breathlessly, watching the very symbol of peace appear as their teacher. You find yourself quite breathless yourself, your eyes watching the heroic hero. Even though heroes weren't something you find yourself idolizing for, there was still this certain aura the hero emitted. You respected him, after all, he throughly is what a hero is.

"Hero Basic Training!" The teacher passionately introduce the class. "The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes, not to mention gives tons of credits!"

"Not time to dally, today's activity is this!", He thrusted out a card that hold the words in capital, 'battle', his large grin still present on his face.

"Battle training!"

You could hear the excited chatter of your peers, and All might relished in that, pulling out a remote. "And for that, you'll need these!"

A compartment opened with varying cases lined up, numbers holding them as lined with the attendance list. The class was getting riled up, as All might told everyone to get changed and moving towards Ground Beta. Without much needed additional words, the class rushed off to their cases, heading towards the change room.

There wasn't a costume for you, that much you could tell being you didn't ordered any costume. So you walked towards the pro-hero who greeted you invitedly.

"You must be young (last)! I heard of your condition with the principal. Just follow me." You nodded as he leaded you towards the ground Beta, you already equipped with your necessary items.

All might's empowering form was so large you had to strain up to meet his stare. The hero was still bouncing in step, walking with a march. "So young (last)! What do you think of the class so far?"

You answered carefully, humming in thought. "Well, I think they could use more practice in managing their quirks, but they have good heroic spirit. I'm still unsure whether their great at combat."

The pro seems rather confused by your answer, as he sweatdropped. The usual smile suddenly missing. "I actually meant as your classmates."

"Oh.." You looked away embarrassed as the number one hero waved his hand in alarm.

"But!" He intervened your growing embarrassed state. "It's great that you told me! Let's see how they do in battle shall we?"

You nodded at the teacher, who was sighing relief comically, the smile lifting back to his feature. You pressed your lips at his early question, as the silence aired around you two. You turned towards him, as he gave a glance at you.

"I would say that their really great friends..though I haven't met all of them." You rubbed your other arm in thought, finding yourself thinking of the current extravagant class.

The teacher placed a gentle hand onto your shoulders, holding up a his other hand in approval with a thumb up. An encouraging gesture, "then try to talk to them as much as you can! How is your mother while we are on the page?"

"Ah-she's doing okay." You answered slowly, surprised by the question. It wouldn't necessarily surprise you if he knew her, but your mother wasn't much of talker about it, considering her nature. "What's your relationship with her..? If you don't mind me prying, sensei."