❦ Twenty Three

"A Promotion strategy?"

You worded it out in confusion, eyes darting back in forth from the papers handed to you, to the two pro-heroes sat on the comfy coach provided. You sat in a small chair, separated by a glass table.

Eraserhead sat with his arms crossed, more like forced by the warps, sitting straight with his face completely wrapped up. You assumed he had his routine-look underneath it all, the face of a tired man. All Might, however, who had told you to stay back in the break room as Midoriya was dismissed, was grinning without a hint of worry.

As the two heroes stayed silent, your eyes traced back at the papers, squinting perplexedly, before a frown appeared, your eyes darting up to meet the two heroes blankly.

"I...don't get it."

All Might seem self-assured, as he took the chance to step up himself, in a chipper tone, "Don't worry young (last), that's why we're here to explain." He was still boisterous, as he gently put his hands on his knee, relaxed. Aizawa's eyes briefly glanced to you and then All Might in a huff.

"I'm surprise you know about All Might's other form." Aizawa-sensei gruffly stated, his head turned to you as you nodded your head to his question-statement.

"Found out by accident." You shrugged with a twinge of a smile. Aizawa grunted in reply, or acknowledgment before All Might cut in.

"Now then, after the news of the Pokémon went public yesterday, you have heard of the citizen's response yes?" All Might questioned, more like retold. He was pretty sure you were acquainted with what took place yesterday, as he sweated at the sudden change in your expression.

Well of course. Not like you weren't feeling a bit salty about that just yesterday. Twisting your lips, you sprouted out with a less enthusiast voice, "Of course, it wasn't hard too, the reactions weren't exactly...positive." You tried to search for the less bitter word there was, as All Might nod his head understandingly.

"Yes, well let's just say the publicity isn't working quite well for the creatures." The number one hero started, he gazed at you seriously, "Everyone's wary and unsure how to accept this new situation."

"Some feel threatened by this piece of information." Aizawa-sensei stated swiftly after, his voice muffled by the bandages, "We live in a society where quirks shouldn't be used outside without permission. Now that creatures that have similar powers like quirks appeared, it tears down that very foundation."

You remembered vaguely some of the passing people discussing their fears upon coming across one. If they were to come across a Pokémon that would suddenly attack and they weren't able to counter back with their own quirks, due to rules or the fact they aren't sure how to use their quirks, it would be a huge problem.

"There's also the fact the Pokémon can't just naturally adapt to us completely. I'm sure they would attack if they feel threatened." You denoted, feeling like you had to add your own input. "After all, they are living creatures."

All Might nodded, "That's the main worry in everyone minds."

"But," You interjected, pursing your lips at a sudden thought, "Even with that so, I don't think it is a huge problem. Sure they might attack, but they don't have any malice in their doing." You stared down at the paper, "It's just like if you get too close to a bear, they'll attack you most likely cause they're trying to protect themselves."

"That's true. But it still doesn't make everyone at ease." Aizawa remarked, "Besides, the citizens aren't too sure what to expect of creatures they aren't familiar with."

'...I guess that's true.' You scratched your neck, feeling a bit lost on how to respond. Even though your words ring true, it isn't something that the citizens could adapt to as well. With Aizawa's words, the much brighter hero grinned without a second thought, entered the conversation.