Halloween Special

Warning: #This chapter contains scary themes. #I'm lying, it's horrifying. #Not really. #Just read it and try it. #Also contains creepy music, play at your own risk. #Long special, why I don't know. #literally all of class 1-A makes an appearance. enjoy.

Her footsteps echoed in the eerie hall, her ragged breath heavy with sheer tiredness. She ran off to anywhere but there, as she peeked behind her expectingly.

Luckily there was nothing there.

Her hands trembled in fear, as the palm of her hand planted on the withered wall, trying to catch her breath. She nervously held her other hand to cover her mouth, trying to subdue her harsh pants.

With a scared flicker, she went back on her track. Her eyes were glazed, ready to sprout out tears of anguish. She didn't even want to know how she looked, for she could smell the metallic red splattered on her shirt like paint.

Her entire body itched with newfound fear when she heard a patter of steps. Not just any, but of something that was not at all human. A bile in her throat was too much, and she could only try to swallow it down harshly.

She hesitantly looked back, tears finally spilling out of her sockets. She curled her fingers into her wrecked shirt, and for once she did not care of its state. Her breath hitched, her eyes shaking violently as she her eyes met those of large irregular black eyes.

She felt like drowning at this moment. It was suffocating, and she could not make a move to wail or to run. No matter how much her mind told her to move, it didn't, and the only sound she could so terribly hear was the harsh drums of her own heart.

The creature eyes did not waver, even under the dim moonlight, it stood towering over her menacingly. She did not know what possessed her, but even then her eyes trailed to the item the monster held on it long and twisted hand.

She felt incredibly ill, and the only thing she felt she could do was to-

The little creature watched with anticipation, peering at the large screen showing a gore like theme. It peeked its round oval eyes through the cloth it had made. The dying yellow of its costume was married with markers swirling to replicate spiral eyes, with a squiggly design for the mouth.

the pokemon's black ribbon-like hands danced beneath the cloth, as the pokemon eagerly watched the film in the wide television in the mess hall.

"Mimikyu."

It blinked at the call, yipping slightly as it turned around to see it's owner idly sitting criss-cross on the floor, hands currently on a pumpkin a size of a head, plucking out the inside with a spoon onto a prepared bowl. The snow-white hair of yours was messily held in a bun, as your (eye color) eyes met it's little eyes, which were watching you from it's spot.

Misdreavus was floating by your head, the bluish pokemon holding a devious grin as it floated around the pumpkins, currently trying to draw out an interesting design for its much larger pumpkin it had personally picked. On your feet, Zorua was much to busy trying to stuff it's face into the bowl of mushy mass of strings and seeds.

You tilted your head on confusion, looking at the eyeing Mimikyu who sat very close to the tv. your eyes peered over at the rectangle machine, to see a rather interesting horror movie being played out.

30 October

It was almost the day where people dressed up in little trinkets of costumes. Kids would appear in the doorstep of neighborhood, holding out their baskets asking for treats. Overall, a little day for candies, and not to mention tricks. You weren't surprise to see the ongoing marathon of horror films lining up in the channel, but you had hoped the pokemon wouldn't bother to open the TV.