❦ Six

You yawned tiredly, making your way to the main building of the school. fixing up your tie and collar, your backpack giving you a tight back hug, and your shoes clicking on the pavement in the small murmur of students trailing into the school.

Already up and awake, you were hoping to come to school alittle earlier, in hopes to avoid the many eyes watching your form entering the class. But someone just had to ruin one of your pillows this morning, causing literally pillow stuffing to be spread around your little room. You were basically looking at the 'innocent' Eevee, who looked pretty proud for unknown reasons. Either way, you had to clean it all up first, before you headed towards your new classroom.

You took out a small ball from your pocket, specifically one of the pokeballs, giving it a quaint glance and rub, feeling rather lonely in the morning.

Being away from your pokemon wasn't odd, you did it everyday when you went to school and you did see them this morning. But sometimes having them close to you felt more calming. It makes you feel less nervous, like they could feel your hesitance and was there to comfort you.

Putting it away again, you entered through the main door, looking around the gigantic school, clean and pristine, with the many ever so gigantic doors you came across before. The floors were large like the streets, as you hurried to your assigned class, a class full of aspiring hero with your gut harshly telling you to run off already.

'Shinso should be at his class already', you remembered the boy nonchalantly telling you his acceptance to the general department, as you rushed passed every door hoping to come across your class.

'This place is enormous.' You grumbled to yourself, holding up a schedule Eraserhead gave you yesterday breakfast. 'Class 1-A...' You gave a look around, seeing a bunch of students also looking for their classes, not to mention admiring the school.

"Oh are you in 1-A?"

You blinked at the cute girl that came out of nowhere, popping up behind you with her eyes trained on the schedule in your hand.

"Yes, are you?" You questioned the short brunette politely, who's chocolate eyes lit up making her shine.

"Yup! I'm a little confuse on where it is though.." She said a bit embarrassed, with the sweet smile of hers still plastered on her face.

You couldn't help but feel a little cheerful at the mochi in front of you. "Let's go look for it together then." You gestured for you both to walk, which she picked up, trailing after you.

"Okay! My names Uraraka Ochaco." She greeted you friendlily, with you greeting her back with your name.

"Aren't you excited today (last)-chan?" She asked, looking pumped up, excitably eyeing you, fist-pumping vigorously.

"Kinda? More nervous really." You answered with a small shy shrug, making sure to keep an eye on the classes to find the right one. "Since today's the first day it's probably gonna be just the entrance ceremony."

"Yeah, do you think UA entrance ceremony is different than the other schools?" It wasn't hard to see that Uraraka was very much exhilarated, it must have been important for her and not to mention an incredibly special day.  

You kept an eye on the jitteriness beside you, somehow feeling to same, but in a different light. Just when you look, you saw the door right in time. "We're here."

Uraraka followed your finger, staring at the class. She grinned, walking to the class with you following behind her. The huge door, probably 10 meters, was wide open, and someone was hogging the entrance. A frankly familiar curly-haired broccoli boy fidgeting by the door, seemingly barricaded in a one-sided conversation. 'Oh, the boy from the entrance exam with the fever..'