[QnA]

For the past week, I've been asking you guys to send me some questions if you were curious about the story, and I'm very thankful for all the questions I've got. I answered the best I could, so here goes~!

Will You do the My Hero Academia movie in the future?

Definitely. I've been even itching to write some parts of the movie itself. But it'll probably be quite a while before I write the movie since it takes place before season 3, which means after the hero exams, so it'll be like a special taking place in the movie.

Is (y/n) a descendant of Ash Ketchum?

I've heard some people referencing this, and it's a really funny and interesting idea. If you look back to chapter 7, your quirk came from a quirk-skip from your great, great grandfather, who had an identical quirk to yours. This allows me to pinpoint that your quirk relates to a man who traveled a lot due to his quirk. It never crossed my mind that Ash was readers great, great grandfather, or the reader was related in anyway with him. Although it's a fun idea, it probably will never be mention who reader's great, great grandfather name is. But if you'd like to imagine Ash Ketchum as your great, great grandfather, go ahead!

Will the reader have Pokémon from the alola region?

Yes, they will. I definitely want to try all of the Pokémon if possible, even from the new game soon. So, you can request some from other regions as well.

Will there be legendary and Mythical Pokémon?

Yes. In the future, I hope to add the legendary and mythical Pokémon. This was a question I got quite often, and I'd like to say that although they do come out some point, it won't be quick as you expect, as I want them to have a bigger role in the story itself. But they will definitely make an appearance soon.

Would I rather be in a world of Pokémon or My Hero Academia?

That's honestly tough! I would love to meet the My hero academia gang, and maybe hang out with them if I have the guts lol. Perhaps I would have a cool quirk too-or maybe not. But if I think about It-I guess I would choose Pokémon. Simply because I want a Pokémon, and life there somehow seems simpler. And to be honest, I just can't see myself becoming a hero in any shape or form!

Are Z-rings and Mega Evolutions gonna happen in the future?

This is a difficult one to introduce to the story in my eyes. Z-rings, I'm honestly gonna say that they'll probably won't appear at all, but Mega Evolution at some point will probably come by. Due to the timeline of the world featuring quirks and Pokémon, I'd say Mega Evolution won't be as common to appear, but it's not too impossible.

Reader's quirk has the ability to lure Pokémon, or 'Monsters'. What defines as a 'monster'?

The reason I called the Pokémon, monsters, sometimes is due to their abbreviation, Pocket Monster s. However, the reader has the ability to lure creatures, Like dark shadow, or the Nomu as well. Here's how it works! The point of reader's quirk is she can lure creatures, animals, that are different and have slightly different features to them other than normal animals we see every day (powers, etc). So she can lure dark shadow, cause he's an entity that's not exactly normal, and that makes him sort of categorized as a 'Monster'.

Are Artificial Pokémon like Genesect and Mewtwo going to appear?

Yes, they'll make an appearance at some point in the future.

Are Megastones and Keystones in this world?

There's a huge possibility of that coming through. But it won't make a very common appearance, of course, not until very much later.