❦ Ten

"Wow."

The only word you uttered as you watch chaos ensures in front of U.A gate. Honestly, weren't you glad you were already inside, so you didn't have to face that.

Word had spread about the top Hero school employing the number one hero, All Might. No sooner, the gates were lined with reporters, journalists, and camera crews bustling in front of the gate, bothering students and teachers alike about the newest edition to the U.A staff.

You stood just meters away from the heavily crowded gates of the school, watching as a few of your classmates and school mates were trying to avoid the rush of reporters barricading them with questions.

"They seemed more persistent than yesterday.." You peered up beside you to see the familiar homeroom teacher eyeing the mess. The events that took place a few days ago was still fresh in your mind, telling Shinso all the questions he had about your quirk, and the events of the first hero class. After the brainwashing-quirked male left, you were scolded for destroying the wall, and for some reason not telling him a boy was visiting.

Though you did complain you didn't have a way of contacting the teacher yet, much to the pro-hero's irritation as he shoved his phone towards you. Aizawa huffed, hands stuffed in his pockets, as he gave a weary look towards you.

"Aren't you suppose to be getting to class?" The gruffly told you, as you retaliated with a small pout.

"Class hasn't started." You shrugged, as the teacher sighed. Scratching his stubble. The male sighed, obviously irritated by the mass of cameras and obnoxiously nosy reporter with microphones just deciding to camp their time in front of a school just for a scoop. You sighed through your nose, feeling the strange aura Aizawa-sensei was oozing off.

"You didn't bring any of those creatures out again did you?"

You bristled, laughing nervously as your hand went to your neck. "W-what? Of course not, you specifically told me not to let them out anymore."

The teacher narrowed his eyes, almost unbelieving, as you sweated nervously. When he deemed you innocent, he focused back on to the front, much to your relief.

You carefully brought your hand down, not to disturbed the Pokemon that was staying carefully hidden under your collar. You didn't want to bring it, but it just didn't seemed to bug off. Apparently it was so keen on following you that it stayed on your head. You had to coax it away from your head, so it could simply hide behind your collar.

You felt your Joltik move slightly, making you shiver, the feeling of its small crawls making you a little jumpier than norm.

"When do you think their going to leave?" You asked as nonchalantly as you could, hands wrapping around the straps of your bag, as he grunted.

"When they get their answers. Which means a long time." The pro-hero sighed agitatedly, as you could also feel the crawling irritation, or is that Joltik, running up your veins.

"Can't you just, you know," You stressed, your voice reaching a slight octave higher to show your disapproval. "make them go away?"

"If you're telling me to fight them then of course not. Besides, they'll just write down stuff against us." He shrugged, the gruff male giving you a look as you shrugged. It was worth a shot.

He stared again at the crowd, looking more agitated the more you both stood inside the safety of the school, before he finally grunted, muttering grumpily.

The teacher began making his way towards the crowd as you followed behind him curiously. As he got closer towards the crowd, standing just behind a few steps beyond the gates, the rugged teacher was eagerly being pressed by a mic by a worn out reporter, her hair messed up yet she was eager to get some scoop.