❦ Twenty Four

[ 1 Week, and 5 days until the Sports Festival (12 more days)]

Your legs swung aimlessly, hands placed flat against the ground as you stretched your legs out eagerly. Your eyes gazed down at the water just meters away from your feet, meeting your reflection.

You were back in USJ, and this time with the next door class, 1-B. Supposedly, as they have yet made their arrival. You sat, absentmindedly, humming and nodding left and right to a tune stuck in your head. All Might standing gloriously, dressed preparedly in his hero suit, looked at his wrist-watch.

"They should be here any minute!" All Might proclaimed as you peered behind to stare at the proud hero for a minute. "Let's guide these maggots well for this class, shall we young (last)!" He boisterously encouraged, a heroic laugh rising from his guts as he stared up as if he was posing for the newspaper.

A small silence enveloped, as you didn't answer, only blankly gazing at the pro-hero. All Might felt the seeming dribble of sweat go down his forehead, not turning his gaze to your silence.

"...Okay."

You responded dryly, giving a small nod in acknowledgment, as you turned your gaze away to indulge your fantasies once more.

Another silence followed. A rather awkward silence for the pro-hero, who turned his neck to your form awkwardly. You were to lose in your own world to notice right away, still gazing off into space, as the hero uncomfortably cleared his throat.

Noticing that, you hesitantly patted the space beside you, earning the hero's attention. "Do you want to sit down, All Might? Maybe go to your other form before they arrive?"

"It's fine Young (last)!" He boisterous yelled, amped up you continued the conversation, as his hero's voice prodded loudly. He then looked around warily, going closer as he leaned down to whisper in a dainty way, causing you to strain your ears with a blank blink, "It's too risky for me to go to my other form, so it's better if I wait like this." He covered his mouth in his hush words, even though there was no one in the vicinity.

You gave him an odd look, before your eyes strained in different directions, as if there was a spy, before you told the hero reassuringly, "All Might-sensei, It's just for a while. We don't even know if they're going to be here soon. Besides, it'll be a hassle for you to suddenly change to your original form, or leave the class early."

All Might seemed to contemplate for a moment, as you spoke politely, but convincingly. He steamed, his form puffed down to the smaller version of himself, as he spat a few specks of blood with a loud cough. His hero suit sagged his body down, as he unconsciously went to wipe off the blood with his hand.

"Here." Your voice stopped him, as he craned his neck up to see you dangling a pack of tissues his way. Not sure where you got that, it was probably the duffel bag you brought again.

"Ah-Thank you." Taking it out of your hand, he plopped down next to you.

It was strangely nice to sit by the flood zone, reminding you a lot of a lake instead. All Might heaved a small sigh after he was relieved from his 'hero duty', watching your quiet form in curiosity, and growing worry.

"...You seem pretty occupied there." You're not the most outrageous loud student in the class, but you weren't usually this dim. He tilted his head down to get a better look at your distant stare, as void eyes ogled your reflection.

You must be still troubled by the events happening. He wasn't sure how much it's weighing you down, but he knew it was much more than he expects.

All Might was a hero by foremost. But he wasn't actually sure how to acquaint himself to troubled students such as yourself. But it is his job as a hero-No, a teacher! To be able to ready young heroes for the future they will endure.