❦ Eleven

With the final bell, class was dismissed. You once again hidden the spider in the base of your neck, with the creature obediently doing so with no protest. Packing up your stuff, you walked out of the class, feeling pretty tired from the events of the day.

One of those events was almost being trampled in a fake villain intrusion.

"(Last)-chan!" You glanced behind you, pacing slower for the boy to catch up. The familiar red-head who had kept you steady in the earlier event had a sweet smile on, his sharp teeth being the most noticeably aspect of his smile. Kirishima rushed over to you, ending up next to you, "Let's walk together!"

"Okay", you smiled nicely at him back, slowly feeling comfortable with the ruckus of your classmate. They all held endearing charms that makes them all pretty amusing.

Walking briskly to the exit, he glanced at you with a softer smile this time. "Some day huh?"

You nodded in reply, "yes, a really interesting day.." You rubbed your head, sighing in both relief as the classes had finally come to an end. You slowed your walk when a thought came into your mind. "Don't you think it's odd though."

Kirishima glanced in confusion. "What's odd?"

"That the security rang even when it's just the press?" You continued, biting your lips. The red-head let out a low hum, his eyes going to the ceiling in wonder.

"I guess It is a bit strange.." He pulled a hand to the back of his neck. You frowned when you thought of the situation itself, the fact that the teachers were busy trying to calm the mob of reporter trying to get in their face made it odd how someone could rung the alarm. It was also a bit strange how none of the teachers made an appearance once the alarm was rung, wouldn't the teacher who activated it atleast come by to calm the storm?

Perhaps you were thinking over it to much.

You felt the spider crawling out of your collar, with it's head peeked out, the pokemon's blue eyes blinked owlishly over at you. You glanced down at the bug, staring at it similarly. That was before you heard a yell from behind you once again.

Both you and Kirishima turned around to the electric user, mind you the bug squealed lightly as you quickly grabbed it, stopping it from moving so it won't absorb some of Kaminari's electricity.

'Ah-a Wild Pikachu has appeared..'

Grinning from ear-to-ear, Kaminari halted in front of you as Kirishima was the first the greet the boy with an easy grin himself. Kaminari greeted kindly back, and hand held up in a slight wave.

Kaminari chatted with the red-head as you dozed off lightly. Trying to keep the spider at bay so it won't make a frightening appearance to the duo. Do they even like bugs you wondered.

The fact someone filled with legit electricity was enough to send the little spider excitedly moving around under your hand. You definitely needed to get the little bugger home, cause you have a feeling you'll find it attach to the blonde the next morning.

"-so at 4?"

You glanced at him in surprise, flinching as you turned to the eager male, "pardon?"

"We can meet in the fountain, at 4." Kaminari repeated, a smile still speculating, yet it fell slightly, looking more worried by now. "I mean if you still want to go-!"

"Oh-" you added nervously, your eyes glance over at the red-head who was looking more awkward and uncomfortable, in fact he was close to slapping a hand to his face as he let a sigh.

Well, like you said. Free food, though a part of you felt bad. And you'd feel worse for cutting off now anyways so-

"O-okay..I'll see you there." You smiled politely, as the humanoid Pikachu perked up considerably. He grinned, stumbling as he said his goodbye and was gone I'm a flash. The male beside you nervously turned to you, a rather awkward-look dressed in his face.