❦ Five

3 days after the Entrance Exam: Test for Recommended Students

"The written exam is finished! Next is the practical. And last comes the interview portion!"

Present Mic shouted at the very few students, who had put down their writing utensils down. You were watching, spying behind one of the door in aggravation.

"Oh god..why do I have to be here.." You whined, holding onto Eevee in your tight grip. The Pokemon yelped a bit at the tight hold, but you released it with a small sorry.

"Because you agreed." A gruff voice told you, causing you to hastily throw in Eevee into your carrier, which let out a small cry at your panic state. Whipping your head behind you, you were face with Eraserhead, who was watching you make a fool of yourself outside the small auditorium.

Eevee poked its head out, it's head tilted in confusion at your stare down. Either way, you pet its head apologetically before you peeked at the few students making their way to another area.

"Yeah, and I'm kinda regretting it." You sighed, while Aizawa handed you a few papers, which you took out of his hands.

"Too bad." The teacher shrugged, making you grumble annoyed, skimming through the files silently.

"So I just have to keep track of their quirks right?" You massaged your head, about to follow them with Aizawa-Sensei, seeing as he'll be the homeroom teacher, towards another area in the campus.

"Yup." he leisurely replied, as present Mic led the group away. "For now, just help out that guy on the notes, so he doesn't lose focus." Pointing at the loud man gesturing loudly to the teens, looking at him with a tired sigh.

'Guess they are close friends.' You thought in amusement.

You nodded affirmatively, taking out the notebook with a pen from your carrier, with the brown-furred creature peering in seeming interest. "So I guess not everyone passes huh?"

"..We just check if their worthy to be recommended." He grunted, as present mic began to explain the practical test in front of a large 'amusement park', this school needs to chill, explaining about a race.

'Worthy huh?', You pressed your lips tightly, a part of you feeling a little guilty. After all, Eraserhead was the one that recommended you in the school, why? You weren't sure. After all your time with the pro-hero, you could come to agreement that he was a rational man who acted the way he wants too. Uncaring of anybody and anyone for that matter. The fact he wanted to recommend you was already mind-bottling enough,  with the little facts he never saw you do anything than eat?

Or maybe he did see something?

You frowned, the sinking feeling reaching the bottom of your gut. Telling, pleading, you to simply say something.

"I'm sorry I declined your recommendation."

The pro hero gave you a side eye, seeing you look uncomfortably away, unsure. You waited for his reply, looking over to the playful creature jumping a bit to stare at the test.

"Doesn't matter."

He stayed rooted, before he pushed you towards the other students, making you blink. "Just focus on the notes." you walked clumsily towards the small group that was about to start the test. Closing up the carrier to shield the Pokemon, you walked over to stand next to Preset Mic, who greeted you widely.

"Hey! Glad of you to join us female listener!" He tousled your white hair you had neatly brushed,a light grumble climbing out of your throat, as Present Mic turned to the few boys lining up. A few of the boys looked over at you curious, the large bald boy making it more obvious of his curiosity.