Christmas Special (2)

"Uwaa~ (last)-chan." Oh no, you spluttered again. Everyday is another surprise one after the other.

And it was-

Hagakure cooed, she appeared surprise, you believed, as she was grouped with the others, who finally noticed your frozen form. The Pokemon in your arms was close to screaming, as it fidget uncomfortably at the arrival of uninvited guests.

Ashido wide raccoon-eyes were gleaming, a kin to surprise as she came barreling over. She stopped in front of you, as you panicked, alarm as Cyndaquil laid 'lifelessly' in your arm.

"Oh hey.." You greeted uncomfortably, as Uraraka and Tsuyu, the calmer ones out of the duo, followed, the hint of a grin appearing as the met you.

"(Last)-chan, I didn't expect you to be here!" Uraraka marveled, cutely smiling. You chuckled uncomfortably, holding the frozen Pokemon on your arms. You are so dead.

"Yeah! What are you girls doing here?" You spluttered, hoping to catch a glance at the two other Pokemon, who were earlier trying to show off their adorable Santa outfits.

"We were shopping. You look a little nervous (last)-chan, are you okay?" Tsuyu asked, tilting her head, she was dressed layered in clothes, looking quite snuggled up to be honest.

"I'm fine.." You smiled, eyes close, hoping it'll convince her you were fine. You moved a step to the side, hoping to hide their view of your two other Pokemon. Their eyes had moved towards the stiff Pokemon in your hold, blinking blankly, before Ashido shout out.

Well this it.

She suddenly moved to look behind you. Looks like she saw the two other Pokemon. Maybe you can pretend their not yours? But your pretty sure your Pokemon would be grumpy when you got home.

"Oh my gosh-! Guys look!" Ashido was the first, as you stared ahead in fear. You didn't bother to watch the scene as the others gasp, moving forward to get a closer look.

You're doomed. You're doomed. You're doomed.

"Aww-their so cute!!" Uraraka squealed.

"Their in wittle santa outfits too~" Tsuyu added, she's making baby noises too.

Welp, They found out.

"I just want to cuddle up to them, and hug them tight!" Hagakure had fangirled, her voice reaching in octave higher.

You would too, but you're pretty sure that would kill them...

"How much do you think they are?" Ashido asked.

Well-wait what?

You blinked, swirling around as you were faced with the four cooing at the two creatures. You took a tentative step forward, as you watch them sitting completely still, just like dolls. Pikachu promptly sat, his lower legs laid out like a teddy bear, as his face was frozen in a smile. Eevee was sitting similar to a dog, her front legs sitting in front of her, as she gleamed in a smile.

When did they learn to act like dolls?

They didn't even bat an eye. You watch as your invisible friend picked up Eevee, wrapping her arms around the pokemon tightly, you swore Eevee almost coughed up as she was being squished tightly towards the coat-wearing girl, wearing a winter hat. "Awww~ so cute!"

"Well aren't they just precious!" Ashido was now following Hagakure's example, squishing the life out of the electric mouse as you cringed. They briefly glance at you as you shrugged nervously.

Hopefully they'll be able to hold on just a bit longer..

"That one is also cute-! Though it isn't wearing a santa suit.." The short-brown haired girl leaned closer towards you, surprising you as she peered at the creature in your arm. You glanced over at Cyndaquil, who was frozen stiff as you hugged it worriedly.