❦ Thirty Three

As you were busy with trouble outside with Tetsutetsu and Komala, Pikachu was enjoying a meal with your friends.

The mouse sat on top of one of the lunch table, chewing on these small berries Uraraka had provided. With a berry on his paws, Pikachu munched on it, taking in the absolute sweetness enveloping his mouth, before swallowing it all down whole in satisfaction. The taste was refreshing for the mouse, who worked hard on the cavalry, and he can't help but emit happy squeaks that catapulted the girls' hearts to joy.

Crowds couldn't help but take a peep at the enchantment, watching as the singular table was filled with happy squeals and joyful munching from a lovable mouse.

At first, Pikachu was adamant about following you to the nurse's office, worried about the burn you had acquired. But after some persuading on your side, he decided to follow Uraraka, who gleefully took him with stride to the cafeteria. You did explain you were going to check on the others, so he guessed he could snack a tad bit as per you suggested.

Pikachu reached into the bowl once more, finding a variant of colorful fruits piled together. In slight dissatisfaction, he had hoped there would be more types of snacks it could snack on. Frankly, He's been glancing over at Uraraka a couple of times, who he was sure you whispered to about giving him a few sweet treats, to which Uraraka nodded excitedly in response. However, the float-quirked girl simply gave a closed-eye smile whenever Pikachu sneaked a look, resting her chin on her hands without giving out any clues of her intentions.

Pikachu pouted, before going for another berry. Hagakure, Mina, and Tsuyu, who without delay followed wherever the mouse sat, were all bursting in happiness at the sight of the cute electric mouse as they each smiled at each other quaintly. All four girls had their own trays of food in front of them, but each could barely pay attention to eat when the epitome of the word 'adorable' was right there.

"...Oh my gosh, I can't stand it any longer..." Mina started, looking hurt. She glanced over at the mouse with a small frown, that was threatening to burst into a grin. Unable to contain the cuteness, she had to shake her arms wildly and let out a small squeal. "He's just too cute~!"

Uraraka couldn't agree more, clutching the place where her heart was with one hand, mouth crumbled as if to hold in her bursting heart. "Yes, yes! too cute!"

"Mhmm, me too Mina-chan!" Hagakure sighed out, unable to resist the temptation to lightly pet the mouse's ears, which stiffened in surprise before relaxing contently. Pikachu nuzzled into the invisible girl's touch easily, as Hagakure cooed. "Too, Too adorable! It's too much! How can something so cute exist in this world~!" She used her free hand to move Tsuyu side-to-side excitedly. "Ne, ne~ you agree right, Tsuyu-chan?"

"Mmm, kero." Tsuyu of course had to agree, her eyes shut jubilantly. Tsuyu thought Pikachu was cute in everything it did-he was like the sweetest jelly that was ever created. The Pokémon was vibrant like jelly, he was jiggly like one, and above all, he was beyond the sugariest thing in existence. Tsuyu couldn't help the blush rushing to her cheeks at the delightfulness, as she opened her eyes to call out to the mouse. "Pikachu-chan. Sorry about earlier, I must've surprised you at the Cavalry battle." Pikachu peered at the frog-girl, before beamingly squealing a reply, still clutching a half-eaten berry in its paws.

"Pi, Pika!" It wasn't certain, but Tsuyu had a feeling Pikachu was saying it's okay, all while squeaking its apology on electrifying her. Tsuyu's grin couldn't have grown any wider. Pikachu's beaming face was just too pure, Mina was already scrambling for her phone to capture it.

Meanwhile, Uraraka's defense is at the brick of crumbling as Pikachu would stare up at her eagerly, eyes sparking with want, as she forced herself to keep calm. You told her to at least watch him eat a few berries, so maybe she can give it now?