❦ Thirteen

I've been waiting for you, everyone."

Your peers were entranced at the arrival of their third teacher of the class, Thirteen. The classy hero standing proudly in their costume, complete from head to bottom in a white suit like an actual astronaut.

"It's the space hero, Thirteen! The gentlemanly hero who has rescued tons of people from disasters!" Midoriya uttered, his voice laced with amazement, fanboying both inwardly and outwardly.

"Oooh, I love Thirteen!" Uraraka was also fangirling herself, jittering excitedly in the presence of the well known teacher.

Thirteen was a teacher you had met sometimes when you were walking around school grounds with your Pokemon, as they would start chatting you up kindly when you passed by. The teacher glanced over at you, waving as you nodded back respectfully.  You stood next to Aizawa-sensei who was groggily waiting for the space-themed hero to start the class.

Not attempting to waste another minute, Thirteen beckoned everyone to follow them inside the dome-structured training ground. With a loud thanks, everyone excitedly moved forward.

You wondered briefly if perhaps inside the facility there were some sort of simulation of disasters itself. That would be pretty interesting itself. You were about to join them, taking a step forward when the pokeball in your hand jolt.

You paused, after taking it steadily into your hand in the bus, you had hope you had coaxed it to stay still for awhile. But strangely, it seemed to make it more uncontrollable.

You squeeze the ball softly, as it jiggled again.

'What's wrong..' Your lips tilted down in a frown, a confused mumble leaving you as you brought the ball closer to you. The more time passed, the more insistent it began to get out.

But why..

Aizawa-sensei bent down a bit to see your troubled situation, eyes narrowing slightly at the ball as he asked gruffly. "What's wrong with it?"

"They won't sit still.." You replied worriedly, as it jolted once more causing you to hold it tighter, "They usually stop moving once I make it clear they can't right now but-"

Noticing the slight panic in your eyes, Aizawa didn't reply as he watched you battle with the ball, confusion written all over your face. He peered up to see everyone already moving inside USJ, not noticing you both still left behind.

He sighed, garnering your attention. "...Just deal with it first. Come back when your done."

You stopped your battle, as the teacher gave you another look seriously, standing ruggedly up from his bent down form.

"O-okay, thank you.." You thanked the teacher blankly, finger hovering over the button.

The teacher didn't respond as he moved to catch up with the class. Once he was inside, with you keeping another eye for other watchful looks, you finally released the Pokemon.

It came out, standing firmly in front of you. It stood in its four legs, regally as it's white fur glistened. His piercing eyes were serious, staying silent as you bended down worriedly. On your knees, you readily stared at the Pokemon for it's reasonings.

"..Absol."

The Pokemon eyes hadn't waver, as it continue to eye you carefully. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, still keeping distance from the once named, 'disaster creature'.

Absol: The Disaster Pokemon
A Dark Type
It has the ability to foretell natural disasters, rumor has it it's from its horn. It appears when it senses an impending danger, as a result, was mistaken to be a doom bringer.