❦ Fifteen

All Might questioned his endless possibilities in his current position.

He couldn't help but feel awful, recklessly using his other form to save others than to focus on his teaching, when he supposed, the scene was already covered well by the other heroes.

The number one hero sat curtly, in his smaller form dressed in his ridiculously large suit. His gazed fixated on the phone he sat on the table, his leg bouncing restlessly. He rested his arm on his knees as he stared at the phone questionably. Aizawa and Thirteen could not be contacted. Perhaps they were occupied with the student?

Nevertheless, the hero felt like he had to give at least a helping hand, after causing such a mistake. 'what do I tell them when I showed up at the end, and I could only maintain my other form for 10 minutes max...' All Might pondered, fidgety. Maybe he shouldn't, or he should?

Making a decision, the super hero blew up into his hero form, a large grin plastered into the suddenly buffed male. "I'm Going!" his suit much more fitting to his heroic body. He stood up, opening the door to make a small appearance on the class when-

"Hold on!"

Pro-Hero, Number one in Japan, ALL MIGHT, was challenged by PRINCIPAL NEZU!!

FIGHT BAG RUN

All might pressed RUN excessively! But He can't run away!

The calm collected mouse stood blocking the doorway as All Might shouted in surprise, sweating briefly. "The Principal!"

At the obvious call, the principal said his famous catchphrase, another polite smile dressed his cute feature. All Might in his overgrown body was suddenly in a fetal position, answering to the principal's catchphrase.

"Your coat is looking splendid sir!" Principal Nezu waved him off, politely answering first.

"My secret is keratin! No human could produce such luster! But enough of that-" Suddenly the creature pulled out his tablet, the screen showcasing the news, where a certain top hero made a front page this morning.

"HMM-" All Might hum in embarrassment. No sooner was Principal Nezu now chatting up a storm, sipping hot piping tea on the couch, as the deformed hero sat in his fetal position, listening rather badly.

Well, there goes his chance.

The mouse-dog-bear principal drank the piping tea, humming delightfully as the pro-hero sighed inwardly. There's gotta be a way he could somehow make an appearance to the rescue class, but first he's got to run away.

"Now, Now-There's no use showing up late anyways, you'd be force to go back." Nezu explained, as if reading the head of the pro-hero as the accused man sweated, embarrassed.

"Yes, but I could add some input in the class before it ends..." All Might answered nonchalantly, his two front bangs hanging before him. He sounded like a kid getting scolded.

"hmm..." The principal hummed, looking out of the window silently, observing the outside as All Might sigh in a gloomy mood.

'he ignored me...'

It was a quiet afternoon, a rather sunny one. The light basked into the room, where the window was wide open, as the principal perked, delighted at the arrival of flying animal.

"oh, I'm glad to have you come by." The symbol of peace was already contemplating his choices altogether, before he twitched, listening to the mouse greet someone.