❦ Four

2 months until U.A Entrance Exam

"So any ideas for future schools?" You asked the male, who ate his food diligently. Shinsou nodded his head, his droopy eyes glancing up to meet yours, but then dropping down to take another bite of his food.

"I think I'll try for U.A" shinsou admitted, placing down the used chopsticks neatly on his used bowl.

You choked on your rice.

Coughing a bit, you picked up the cup of water Shinso handed to you, drinking from the cup. Steadily breathing, you looked up to a quite apathetic Shinso, who stared at you without any worry of you dieing.

"Oh, U.A huh?" You note, nervously tugging on your necktie. "So the hero course?"

As your current guardian, Eraserhead would explain you about the courses U.A has provided for their students. U.A had 4 courses provided for students, which are; the Hero course, General Education course, Support course, and the Business course. As interesting as it sounds, it didn't necessarily meet the studies for what your planning, the only one that seemed fit would be the General studies class. Frankly for now, you still haven't made a decision.

Of course, you never really mentioned the fact you not so subtly stay right next door the the school, so he wouldn't know. Well, you weren't sure if you should to be honest. Probably should ask Aizawa about it.

"It's the plan." He tells, running his hands down his messy locks. "But I might as well apply for the general education course if I don't make it."

You stared at him owlishly. "Is it hard to get into the hero course?" You munched into the teppanyaki roll.

"Well it does only accept 1 out of 300 applicants." Shinsou explained, as you choked once more.

"1 out of 300 only?" You repeated, almost lost at the little numbers as Shinsou shrugged, once again picking up his chopsticks to finish his lunch.

"It is the top hero school.." Shinsou trailed, going for another scoop of his food. "How about you?"

"Ah well.." You trailed on, surprise by the question. "I haven't necessarily decided which school I'm going too."

Shinsou peered over to see your puzzled face, chewing silently. "Well, have you decided on a certain course?" He queried, "you never said what your plan was?"

You smiled at his gesture to help, even though it seems like he's asking only to be polite, Shinsou tends to try to pry. "Honestly." You smiled shyly, "I kinda want to be a veterinarian."

The purple-haired boy noticed the small smile blooming on your face, as he can't help but let out a loose smile of his own. "That's neat. So you like animals?"

"Pretty much adore." You affirmed, your eager eyes settling on his own indigo hues.

Shinsou looked away with a blush, feeling the same odd feeling he's been experiencing, before he turned back to you. "So you know how to heal animals?" He coughed, rubbing the nape of his neck with averted eyes, which you paid no mind too.

You physically drooped slightly, deflating onto the table. "Not really..well I know the basics I suppose." You elaborated, with your close friend listening attentively. "But I'm sure being a vet can help a lot for the p-animals in the future."

You boosted, feeling courageous, fisting your hand tightly. Shinso gave a small hum at your words, before he sigh unsurely.

"Well, I guess you could volunteer in some shelters or something. But I'm sure any high school would be enough." He advised, if only he knew you meant other types of 'animals', a amused look crossed your face for a second.