02

Essie found herself in the fields that day, it was late evening and the sun was just setting as she trotted along on top of one of her horses, Forest, a beautiful grey one with little splatters of black here and there on his coat.

She loved living on the farm. Despite being in the middle of nowhere with only one house near by, which belonged to her grandparents, it was her happy place and she liked it. Yes, there were some people around, those who are employed by her parents and grandparents to help on the farm but the majority of the time there isn't anyone but her family.

As the sun set Essie tugged up her camper that was strapped to her neck and snapped the gorgeous image. The serene sounds of the night setting and the owls wakening kept her relaxed and rejoiced.

"C'mon, Forest, let's get you back," Essie smiled and patted Forest's neck gently.

She took hold of the reigns and Forest broke off into a gallop. Essie's long red hair flowed behind her as she decided to forget her protective helmet and live life to the fullest. Sometimes she didn't even use a saddle and went bare back riding.

Once back to the stables she put Forest into his stable and refilled his water and feed before heading off back to the house.

She kicked off her boots and headed off up to her bedroom where she connected her camera to her computer. From there she airdropped it to her phone and posted it to Instagram.

essiemulligan99 How bout this? 🤔

Tagged: @harryholland64

Fra_M97 That's where yi were! Have been searching for yi come downstairs 🧡

Fra_M97 wait, who tf is this Harry bloke? I swear it's that guy from bars and melody! It looks like it!

essiemulligan99 1. No come upstairs, I'm comfortable! and 2. No Charlie Lenehan is in BAM not Harry yi eejit! @Fra_M97

Harryholland64 dats niceeee

Essiemulligan99 DONT STEAL WHAT I SAY WHEN YI HAVE NEVER WATCH MBB 😡 @harryholland64

Fra_M97 Who tf are yi? @harryholland64

essiemulligan99 @fra_M97 if I come down will yi leave my comments section?

Fra_M97 hurry tf up then!

essiemulligan99 @harryholland64 ignore the twat

Harryholland64 I was gonna, Idk him.

essiemulligan99 idk you either

Harryholland64 :(

essiemulligan99 aw boo boo