48

Arriving back at the house, both Harry and Essie we're apart from each other, not even looking at one another. Tuwaine noticed this and stopped in front of the house, stopping the couple in their tracks.

"Guys, if you're not ready to tell anyone you're together, I won't say anything," he told them sincerely.

Essie glanced at Harry and shrugged, she didn't really mind. Harry, however, but his lip feeling unsure. "It's not the fact you know, it's that lot knowing," Said Harry, his voice quiet just in case the others could actually hear him from inside of the house, even though it was more than likely that they couldn't. "You know because Haz is Esme's cousin."

Tuwaine shook his head, "Harry, mate, the number of times Haz has said he's cool with it should really get the message to you. He's cool with it! Besides, it's Harrison Osterfield, he isn't exactly ab-central like Tom."

"He is too!" Exclaimed Essie standing up for her cousin. Both Tuwaine and Harry looked at her with raised eyebrows, "Okay so maybe Tom is more muscle-y but that's because he uses that electro-pulsator-thingymajig!"

Tuwaine chuckled, "What I am saying is, he wouldn't hurt you or at least hurt you that much, after all, you are one of his best mates too! Plus if he hurt you that would upset Essie and we all know how much he does not like hurting family."

Harry nodded his head running his fingers through his curls and looked at Essie, "What do you say? This is still about you too. You have a say in the matter."

Essie found herself shrugging again, "I don't care, to be honest, I mean, I don't mind. It's going to come out sooner or later and if they find out Tuwaine knew first we'd be in even more shit."

Harry sighed, "You're right. Well then, I guess we'll just go with the flow?"

Essie nodded, "Sure, let's go then?"

Harry took her hand as Tuwaine started to laugh knocking the door. Sam answered the door and the three followed him in. Essie drew a deep breath, squeezing Harry's hand tightly looking straight ahead as they entered the living room, Tessa jumping up at Tuwaine greeting him. Harry ran his thumb over the back of Essie's hand as they sat down on the sofa beside Tom.

"So what did you two get up to whilst we came back?" Asked Sam who was hugging a pillow with his knees pressed against his chest.

"We just walked around for a bit," replied Harry, nonchalantly.

Harrison raised his eyebrows, "Is that all?" he asked. Essie nodded, standing up and letting go of Harry's hand. She walked over to her cousin, sitting on his lap and wrapped her arms around him. "What's this for?"

Essie bit her lip and whispered, "me and Harry um... we... we're kinda together..."

Harrison stiffened at the sound of her words. "You are what?!" He exclaimed. This was not the reaction they were expecting. Harrison leapt up, Essie clinging onto him by wrapping her legs around his waist because she was sat on him. He stormed towards Harry his arm outstretched like he was going to punch him.

Harry's eyes widened as he prepared to be hit. However, the impact didn't come, instead, Harrison ended up lying on top of Essie who was now creasing her eyes shut in pain. "Tessa!" Exclaimed Harrison climbing up onto his feet and staring at the dog who then perched beside Harry where Essie was originally sitting.

"Good guard doggy!" Harry smiled petting Tessa but then he remembered Essie was now on the floor having fallen and had Harrison land on top of her. "Shit, Esme. Are you okay?"

She nodded not making a sound. He didn't believe her and slipped onto his knees on the floor beside her. He helped her sit up and he looked at her back which was now red and she winced as she straightened her posture. "I'm fine!" She told Harry. "Please don't hit him," she turned to Harrison.

"I wasn't going to hit him! I was going to strangle him!"

"Because that is much better!"

Essie kicked Harrison's shins, "Look we're together whether you like it or not!" She told him, clambering to her feet and sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed, hissing as her back pressed against the sofa a bit too hard. She gave Harry a look and he sat beside her unsure of what was going to happen because he had never seen Essie's look before and was slightly scared of it.

"Calm down little lion, its fine!" Harrison held up his hands in surrender, "don't kill me!"Essie smirked in accomplishment and leaned into Harry's side and he put his arm around her.

"You owe me ten quid, Tom!" Sam cheered. Both Harry and Essie looked at him in confusion. "What? We had a bet to see who would reveal it first and I said Essie. Tom said Harry."

"So Hessie is real?" Clarified Tom, begrudgingly handing ten pounds to Sam. Harry nodded his head.

Suddenly from the doorway, someone screamed, "YAS!"

Harry and Essie jumped in fright, snapping their heads towards where Paddy stood fist bumping the air. "Oh, didn't I mention that Paddy was here?" added Tuwaine.

* * *

🖤 liked by hazosterfield, zendaya and 11,470 others

essiemulligan99: I would like to report @samholland1999 for stealing my coffee. Smh. Thank you rug for tripping him as karma.

View all comments

dangosterfieldholland what's hotter Sam or the coffee?

xxxpeterparkerxxx @dangosterfieldholland Sam fo sure

samholland1999 Sue me

essiemulligan99 don't tempt me @samholland1999

freddybenson ew Sam AND Harry?  Hoe

caoimheholland Sam looks 🔥🔥🔥

harryholland64 I'll make you another one ☺️

essiemulligan99 thanks 🧡 @harryholland64

hessieismyotp awwwww boyfriend goals

tomholland2013 do me me one too @harryholland64

tuwaine I could do with a cuppa too @harryholland64

paddyholland2004 me too please! @harryholland64

hazosterfield and me @harryholland64

GeorgeWeasleybae y'all are together? Go live!

haz_holland Harry is now a slave.

harryholland64 only Esme and Pads are getting one. @hazosterfield @tomholland2013 @tuwaine

hazosterfield how rude @harryholland64

Harryholland64 Paddy Said please. You all didn't @hazosterfield 🤷🏼‍♂️