57

🖤 liked by Fra_M97, hazholland And 4678 others

harryholland64: somehow Esme looks tanned compared to me 😱😂
tagged: swishstore, essiemulligan99

View all comments

Hazholland  Esme?! Pet names! Cute!

xxxpeterparkerxxx dang you both hot 🔥

lifeisaloha fuck me harry 😍😍

sammyboiholland OMG Jacob 😂😂

essiemulligan99 I don't tan! How is this possible? Oh yeah stupid photoshop.

harryholland64 I didn't change your skin tone! @essiemulligan99

essieholland 😍❤️

hazosterfield cute ❤️

harryholland64 of course😉 @hazosterfield

* * *

"So you and Sam want to go travelling?" Essie Asked Harry as they curled up on the sofa that evening, everyone else were busy leaving the pair to themselves.

Harry nodded, "Yeah, we've been planning it, well, I have mainly, Sam just agrees with it."

"Fair enough," replied Essie, the air rather thick did the fact that in the afternoon Essie will be getting a plane back to Ireland.

Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend bringing her close to him and nuzzling his head into her shoulder. "Do you have to go?" He asked her sadness lacing each word. "You live so far away!"

"I know," Essie sighed, "but I have to get back. These days I don't spend much time with my family and it's really taking a toll on me especially since my brothers left. Plus, I have a few more jobs coming up so that'll mean I won't be able to see them either. We can always FaceTime and text, we normally do anyway."

"Yeah, but it's not the same. I won't be able to cuddle you, kiss you or poke you." Harry pouted, jabbing her in the rib.

"And that's a good thing, hun, you have a-levels  in just under two months. I can't be distracting you." Essie told him.

"But I like you distracting me. You are a great one. Your kisses are amazing. Your hugs are to die for. And I love your voice. Your smile. You."