67

Harry returned home solemnly where his family met him at the airport, their eyes all filled with sorrow and sadness at the news about Essie. Sam held his twin who broke down in tears at the touch, his hands shaking and clutching Sam's hoodie.

Nikki was the first to move as she placed a hand on his back, gently rubbing her thumb along his spine. Dom held Paddy tightly, as Tom held his mother's hand. Harrison was on the first flight to Ireland along with his mum, stepdad and sister. All of the Mulligan's Family were congregating at the farm to offer support for each other during this time.

"Come on, son, let's get you home," Said Dom, the one putting on the bravest face out of them all. Harry nodded his head which stayed buried in his twins shoulder who guided him blindly to the car. The car journey was silent except for Harry's sobs which were muffled by Sam, everyone was trying to stay collected as they heard his cry for the girl that meant so much to him. Once at home Harry collapsed onto the sofa, Tessa passing up to him and nuzzling her nose into his arms in comfort.

The rest of the Holland's sat in the same room, unable to process everything themselves. It was so unexpected and out of the blue for this to happen that making sense of it all was far more difficult than ever expected.

Harry cuddled Tessa close, his tears coating her coat but she didn't mind, she loved Harry and would let him do this to her if it meant that he was okay, or somewhat on the way to be.

Paddy perched on the arm of the sofa beside his older brother. He patted his head, well, his forehead in a (sort of) comforting way.

Harry looked up in annoyance at his younger brother who offered him a smile, "she'll be okay, Harry, Essie is tough. She'll be right as rain in no time."

"Her heart stopped Pads! It fucking stopped! She bloody died right in front of me!" Harry snapped sitting up, Tessa jumping off of him and scurrying over to Tom. Dom wanted to scold him but knew this was only grief taking over him because he would never shout at Paddy like that.

"Yes and the doctors got it beating again! Harry, you need to stay positive! Essie wouldn't want you on this state." Paddy retorted his voice just as loud. "They are running tests, they will find out what the hell happened and she'll be fine!"

Harry sighed and pulled his younger brother into a hug. "I hope you're right, Pads."

"I am always right. Essie just probably wanted to scare us all, you know how she is. You just need to focus on your exams because the quicker you get those brilliant grades the quicker you can get back to her." Paddy wrapped his arms around his brother and ruffled his hair.

"I don't think I can focus knowing she is in hospital."

"You just need to try, Harry, it'll be hard it worth it in the end." Said Tom, kissing his head lovingly. "Mate, Haz is going to let us know everything that is going on."

Harry stood up and nodded his head, "I'm going to bed."

* * *

🖤 liked by caspianmulligan, Jeremy

🖤 liked by caspianmulligan, Jeremy.irvine and 19,530 others

hazosterfield: many people may have seen news stories about my gorgeous little cousin dying. These are partly true. Essie's heart and breathing did stop during the early hours of the morning but thankfully paramedics and doctors were able to bring her back to us. Right now we are still not aware of the reason for this and Essie is still in hospital whilst doctors and nurses work their arses off to find out the cause of such a scary moment for my family and our friends. So I can confirm that Essie is NOT dead but was close to it. I will be taking a break from socials for a while whilst we find out more but rest assured Essie is fine now, a little drowsy and dosed up on medication but she's ALIVE. Thank you for all your concerned messages and love for the family, I have shown Essie the love you are giving us and she is very thankful like we all are. Xx-H

View all comments

xxxpeterparkerxxx oh no! I am so glad Essie is not dead!

jeremy.irvine she's a trouper mate, much love to you all ❤️

zendaya ❤️😘

clump THIS FAKE! SOME ONE HAS HACKED HAZZISONS ACCOUNT!

yourmumisclapped first of all you are an insensitive dick tsk and you don't even know his name @clump it's HARRISON jfc

yourmumisclapped stay strong bro x

joshuakanebespoke sending love to you all ❤️

zenslaya 😭🙏🏼

ilarbyou thankyou for letting us know Harrison. Essie will be in our prayers for a safe and good recovery. Love you both 💋

nedtalks 🙏🏼

* * *

new voice message from harry holland 🧡

Harry holland 🧡
"I love you Esme, so damn fucking much", Harry's voice cracked as he spoke, "I'll be back to see you soon, darling and I will message you every day. I promise baby girl."