16

Harryholland64 posted on his Instagram story

It was obvious to everyone that Harry's story was about Essie

It was obvious to everyone that Harry's story was about Essie. Harrison shook his head in amusement when he saw it and then walked past Harry to see him on Essie's account looking at her pictures.

Harrison obviously was protective over his little cousin but he knew Harry very well and knew that if anything did spark between them that Harry would treat her with the upmost respect and look after her properly. He also knew that he would kick his arse and not care about doing so if Harry messed up and hurt her.

That was Fra's problem.

With Harry, he had cropped up out of the blue and he and Essie spoke. Their comments were quiet clearly flirty and he had never seen his sister smile so much when messaging someone, not even to Harrison, and Fra knew that Harrison was Essie's world.

Out of all of their cousins, Harrison was at the top. He and Essie had a beautiful relationship and even Fra had to admit that Essie saw Harrison as her either as well. Ever since the girl was born, Harrison was there for her and when she had nightmares she would leave Fra be and go to Harrison (when they were with each other).

Fra didn't want his little sister getting hurt. After everything she went through at school it had only been in the recent few years that Essie has come out of her shell from her shy, barely talk-able self. The girl was so quiet when she was little, especially when she didn't speak at all for that period of time, that her family never thought she would get to this stage where she was open and didn't have a care in the world about what people thought about her.

Letting Essie go off to Canada on her own for work was one of the hardest things Fra has ever had to do. Despite joking around with her, playfully being mean to her, Fra loves his sister very much and for her to travel to the other side of the ocean in her own, it gave him stabbing pains in his stomach.

When she FaceTimed him two days after she left and he met some of the cast of the show she was in, his stabbing pains subsided. That's why he likes her new friend, Lucas Jade Zumman, very much and almost instantly. He spoke to Fra and told him how much Essie was okay and that she was a little shy at first but a few hours later she was her bubbly self.

He didn't hate Harry. No way in hell did he. The boy makes Essie happy for crying out loud. He just doesn't know him at all. Yes, he knows Harrison is a good judge of character and that if Harry would in anyway potentially hurt Essie, Harrison would have slapped him all the way to Australia, but Fra knew hardly anything about him!

Of course, he was open to get to know him. But he wanted to see what Harry would do. Would he introduce himself? Would he just leave it and carry on talking to Essie without doing so?

That's why Fra calls him out. To see his reaction. It's called the "Fra test". < Not a very inventive name but it gets the point across and that is all that mattered.