30

After an amazing couple of weeks, the Holland brothers and Harrison were now at home in England. Essie and Harry hadn't spoken anymore about what they had discussed that night in the hotel but it didn't leave anything awkward at all. In fact, it seemed to have brought them even closer.

It had been about a week since the boys had gone home and Essie was actually in New York for the premiere of Anne with and 'e'.

She couldn't wait at all! She also couldn't wait for her special guests to be there with her either. She had been talking non-stop to the rest of the cast who were taking their families with them and they were all stoked for people to see the show. They all just hoped that people would like it.

The premiere was amazing, she had so much fun and the reaction from those watching the first episode in the theatre with them was brilliant as well! There was nothing but positive results from the crowd and that only filled Essie with joy and hope that people across the world would feel the same the next day. It aired on Netflix in the UK the next day along with the USA. It would show on CBS in Canada tomorrow too.

Residing in her hotel room that night, her two guests either side of her, they watched a movie to relax after a long and exciting day.

The feeling was surreal. Did that day actually happen?!

* * *

🖤 liked by lucasjzumman, hazosterfield and 897 others

essiemulligan99: I cannot express to you how grand this day has been! The support for Anne with an 'e' is already incredible and the premiere was fantastic and I loved seeing all of the cast again. It I also loved how I was able to bring my brothers, Fra and Prop, who are inspirations to me, with me and have them spend the day with me and the rest of the cast and crew. Thank you to everyone who have granted me with this opportunity. I cannot wait for everyone else to watch the season! 🧡
tagged: Fra_M97 and Prop_Mull and 23 others

view all comments

haz_holland you look gorgeous! ❤️❤️

xxxPeterParkerxxx I can't wait to watch!

propmulliganfan I WANT THESE GENES!

hazosterfield proud of you Essie ❤️😘

Netflix ❤️

Lucasjzumman ❤️❤️

stracey1 😘😘

harryholland64 omfg 😍 I can't wait to watch you ❤️❤️

Osterfieldhollandhoe ^^^ ahsnidndhshb DATE