47

Sam, Tom and Harrison went back to the house to play some video games leaving Essie and Harry to themselves. As soon as they were gone, Harry slipped his hands into Essie's as they walked down the street silently.

"Your hands are so small!" Harry laughed, as the girl looked down at their interlinked hands.

"No, yours are just big!" Essie retorted, furrowing her eyebrows.

Harry grinned at the sight of the girl, "you look like a little bear with your nose all scrunched up."

Essie swatted his other hand away as he went to poke her nose. However, Harry took hold of her hand and held onto it as well, stopping their walking in their tracks. He pulled her down to sit on a bench which over looked London.

Essie watched people pass by, mostly on their phones, bashing into one another, "how do you deal with it being busy all the time?" She Asked Harry, leaning closer to him.

He shrugged his shoulders, "you just do, I s'pose. Are you alright? It's not freaking you out or anything, is it?"

Essie laughed, "of course it isn't! It's just...busy."

Harry shook his head putting his arm around her shoulders. Essie leaned against his shoulder putting her arm around his waist as the cold morning's air suddenly hit her. "I'm so glad you're here. I've missed you so much," said Harry after a little moment of silence. "I don't think I've ever missed anyone this much except for my family."

"Me neither. Um...about your family... if I'm going to meet them can I have some warning unlike that FaceTime?" Essie bit her lip, awkwardly as they looked out over the road.

Harry stiffened, he hadn't really thought much about them meeting properly. Of course, he wanted them too but he hadn't exactly planned it out. No one knew that they actually together, they all thought they were just friends. Very close friends... okay, they had their suspicions!

"Yeah, of course, is the we'll have to plan a time to meet them. How long are you here for?"

"Three weeks."

Harry nodded shifting to look at Essie properly, "you do want to meet them properly, right?"

"Well, I kind of promised Paddy so..."

"Right, um, is tomorrow to soon? If it is just say so. I'm trying to think of a time where they will all be home, Pads will be at school, so will me and Sam."

"Oh yeah, I forgot you and Sam are still in school. How did that work then. You going on tour with them and filming?"

"I got time off. Claimed it was "helping with my photography" which, in fairness, is not a lie." He chuckled, his hand resting on her cheek. "You're so beautiful."

Essie blushed, smiling, "thanks."

"Why are you looking at me weirdly?"

"Because it was so random!"

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

A flicker of the eye. A bite of the lip. A shaky breath. Two shaky breaths. A slow movement. Harry leaned closer to Essie, his breath fanning her face as she found herself copying him. His head tilted slightly to the left and hers did the same. Harry's eyes slowing shut and Essie copies him again. His hot breath now flurried over her lips until they met in the middle.

A surge of bliss flowed through Essie's veins, her face heating and she felt like screaming. Her hands rested on Harry's waist, her mind instantly panicking when she didn't know what to do - finally opting to listen to the advice given by Peter Dyer in Angus, Thongs and perfect snogging - "to be safe, place hands on waist" - or something like that.

Pulling away, Essie smiled at Harry who ran a hand through his hair. Harry smiled straight back at her, his face flushing red.

"Well, well, well, 'she's not my girlfriend', utter bullshit!" A voice laughed from in front of them.

Both of their heads snapped and they pulled away from each other. Looking up Harry groaned at the smug man before him, who stand with his arms folded and a smirk on his lips.

"It's great to finally meet you, Essie," nodded Tuwaine.

"And you, Tuwaine," Essie Replied embarrassingly as she realised Tuwaine had witnessed her and Harry sharing their first kiss.

Tuwaine laughed, "Tom said you guys were out and about, I thought I'd come looking for you. Looks like I got here right on time. I might not have gotten to meet you if you planned on doing that all day!"

"Shut up!" Harry whined, placing his head in his hands.

Essie snickered patting his back, "maybe we should get back anyway," she said.

Tuwaine nodded, "Yeah, the boys were wondering how long you guys would be."

"Sure, are you coming?" Asked Harry looking at Tuwaine who rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm off to Pakistan, duh, I'm coming!" Harry took Essie's hand and dragged her off of the bench and hurried her away from Tuwaine. "Hey! You bastard get back here!"

Essie giggled trying to slow Harry down but thankfully Tuwaine managed to catch up in time. "God, at least your girlfriend is kind enough. Harry you're a dick."

"At least I have one."

"That's mean, Harry," Said Essie, slapping his arm.

"Don't worry about it, Essie, he's just jealous because his is like a cocktail sausage."

"Ew!"

"Stop talking about yourself, Tuwaine."

* * *

🖤 liked by tomholland2013, charlottesparrowxx and 5295 others

tuwaine: finally met this gal. She needs protecting 🧡
tagged: essiemulligan99 harryholland64

view all comments

peterpakr faybsjsndowoosnsyh

Caoimheholland HaRrY aNd EsSiE aRe ToGeThEr 😍😍

awae_fan is Hessie real? Tuwaine please confirm

newtiecutie 'is bigger better?' That's the real question

xxxpeterparkerxxx did Tuwaine crash a date? ☕️

tomholland2013 hurry up and get off your phone.

zenslaya DADDY ^

essiemulligan99 didn't know you had a kid ^^@tomholland2013

veronicalodge Essie definitely needs protecting^