35

"What's going on with you and Essie?" Harrison asked Harry as they chilled out on the private jet on their way to another city for the Spider-Man: homecoming press tour.

Harry shrugged, "no idea, mate."

"Then why is Adam indirecting you on his snapchat?"

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, "Who is Adam?"

"Her best friend, you know, slvtherins_ on instagram. But yeah, he's snapping so much. What's gone on?" Harrison continued, his eyes flickering to Tom who was currently watching the snapchat story on Harrison's story.

"How do you know that's about Harry?" Tom asked his best friend, handing back his phone.

Harrison read out some messages from Fra. "Have you seen Adam's snap? It's definitely about Harry because I messaged him and he replied saying the fucking ginger twat related to spider-dick. I replied, no, then looked at the story." Explained Harrison.

"Well is I have no clue what's going on? We haven't spoken in a few days." Harry retorted. "In fact, I'll message her and find out."

Me
Why is your friend
indirecting me?
[read]

Me
Essie?
[read]

Me
What have I done?
[read]

Me
I know you're
reading these
[read]

Me
Essie come on. Jfc

Essie Mulligan 😍
This is Adam. How
about leading her on?
That's what you've done

Me
What?
How?

Essie Mulligan 😍
Oh I don't know
How about this>

Essie Mulligan 😍Oh I don't knowHow about this>

Me
Oh

Essie Mulligan 😍
Yah. Oh motherfucker
now bye bitch. Until
you get yourself
sorted stay out of her
Life.

you are now unable to message this WhatsApp user

Harry grumbled and leaned back in his seat. He rested his head in the palm of his hands in frustration. That is not what he meant at all.

He meant that she would not want to be his girlfriend not that he didn't want her as his girlfriend because he did-does. The past free days without talking to her has been quite strange. It felt weird not even receiving some awkward (but to him, still beautiful) selfie on snapchat for streaks.

He had messed up.

And he had messed up badly.

Harrison decided to take a nap leaving Tom to approach his younger brother who seemed upset. "What's up? Did you find out why?" He asked Harry and sat beside him.

Harry lifted his head from his hands and upon seeing his younger brother with tears streaming down his cheeks Tom wrapped him up into a hug. He had never seen Harry or even Sam this caught up in a girl. Sure, they had both had previous girlfriends and crushes but he had never seen either of them so...so...was this love?

The twinkle Harry got in his eyes and how his smile was always bigger when someone even mentioned the girl was something that Tom could only describe as love and to see him crying over this girl he knew something eventful must have happened.

"What happened?" He asked Harry quietly as his younger brother clutched onto him.

"I want mum," Harry sobbed.

Tom knew that Harry was as some people dobb, a "mummy's boy" and that their mother always had a way with helping them through everything.

"Do you want to ring her?" Tom asked and Harry nodded.

Tom, thankful that the private jet allowed them too, instantly phoned his mum who didn't take long to pick up. He placed her on speaker and sat rubbing Harry's back listening to the boy explain everything.

"I've really messed up, mum! What do I do?"

"Try ringing her and explain everything. FaceTime if possible. But if you can't get through to her that way. Use what you have around you. Her cousin. There is no way that if she is as close to Harrison as you say she is then she will answer to him," Nikki told her son. She hated being so far from her children especially when they are ringing her upset.

"It will be alright, Harry, from what Sam and even Paddy has told us she'll be very understanding. As for her friend, don't do anything rash, but explain it to him. If he knows the full story then he might help too."

Harry nodded and Tom left to speak to their mum for a little longer whilst Harry attempted to ring Essie. It went straight to voicemail which is understandable.

"Mum also says try giving her a little time, try again later don't just spam her," Tom told him after an hour of Harry to get hold of the girl.

He sighed I defeat and turned away from Tom, putting his headphones on and scrolling aimlessly through Instagram before finding himself on Essie's profile and more specifically on her recent post.

She hadn't posted since the picture of her and Adam and he could understand why. The comments were horrible. She was in no way a slut or a whore or any derogatory name like those. Just because she's friends with a guy and has been friends with him, she was getting hate for it and she didn't deserve anything of it.

It was then Harry had an idea.

🖤 liked by nikkihollandphotography, paddyholland2004 and 2978 others

harryholland64: don't call girls whores or sluts for being friends with guys. Don't call guys, fuckboys or manwhores for being friends with girls. It's ridiculous! You don't know who you are hurting. People preach that girls and guys can be friends then why do people derogatise this? It's stupid. This world is beautiful but people are ruining it.

view all comments

lokideadinside preach boy preach 🤙🏻

veronicalodge this is about Essie and @slvtherins_

chewbakkkaa 👌👌👌

nikkihollandphotography well said Harry 😘😘❤️

tuwaine 👌🏾👌🏾

haz_holland we stan a gentleman! 😍

spiderhocofan I swear if Essie and Harry are no longer friends because of pricks commenting shit on Essie's post about her and Adam hanging out funeral parlours will be getting a lot of business 😡

* * *

harryholland64 sent you a message

please let me explain.
I'm sorry. ❤️