75

Harry enjoyed the Spider-Man premier and the after party but he had just collapsed on the bed, Sam doing the same on his bed in the hotel room, just as his phone pinged.

Esme 🥰
I hope you had a
grand night 🧡

Me
It was fantastic babe,
Not trying to be rude
But it's late here and I'm
Knackered so unless it's
Something important
Can we talk later? Xx

Esme 🥰
Can we FaceTime?

Me
Ofc x

Harry rang Essie, putting his headphones on so that he didn't disturb Sam who was laying down ready to sleep. When it connected all he could see is a black screen. "Esme?" He asked in confusion, "are you there?"

"Yes," she replied in a quiet voice.

"Then can I see your beautiful face?" Essie moved her hand from the screen revealing herself in a large hoodie, her hair in a very messy bun and her face clear of make up but naturally stained red with tear stains decorating her cheek. "Babe? What's up?"

"I didn't want to do this."

"Do what?"

"Harry..."

"Essie", he mimicked rather panicked by her tears and shaking hands. "Tell me what's wrong?" Sam heard this and sat up, staring at his twin in worry. He watched as Harry's face dropped and he paled. "Are you joking?"

"No, Harry, I'm not."

"Harry, what's up?" Asked Sam.

Harry waved him off, "say that again, babe."

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

His lips curled up and he couldn't believe it. His heart began to race and his happiness sudd let brought a wash of relief to flow over Essie despite all of the other worries that tried to dominate it. "You're not angry?"

"How can I be? This is great news!"

"But Harry, you're eighteen, I'm seventeen. We're teenagers. You have a big career dream, I don't really know what's going on with my career life. But more importantly, we're in the media. This won't be a secret forever. It's not just a present for one day, this a life. This is a real person. Or at least will be in nine months time."

"Babe, we'll get through this. I want this. Wait, who else knows?"

"Only Fra because I was panicking and stuff."

Harry nodded his head still unable to fully process everything. He was going to be a father. A real dad. At eighteen. Well, technically he'd be nineteen when the baby would be born. "Why were you crying?"

"Harry, did you even listen to what I have already said?"

"I did indeed, but this is great news! Do you not want this?"

"I don't know," Essie shrugged, "I haven't thought it through properly. There's no way I can have an abortion. I don't want that. I do love the idea of having your child- our child. But right now?"

"Technically it's in months time."

Essie rolled her eyes, "you know what I mean, twatface. My parents will kill me, Cas and Prop will kill you. Fra is surprisingly calm about this. Harrison will kill you. Everyone of my cousins will kill you. Harry, I'm scared."

"Now that you've said that all, so am I. But like you said you don't want to, you know—"

"Harry, what's going on? Is Essie okay?" Harry glanced up at his brother momentarily who hadn't seemed to have moved at all.

"Can I tell Sam?"

Essie nodded, "it's not just my choice. It's yours too, you know."

Harry bit his lip, "you can't tell anyone yet, Sammy," he said which really intrigued his brother. Sam raised his eyebrows and they seemed as if they would mix in with his hairline. "Essie is pregnant."

"What?!"

"Mhmm, I'm going to be a dad!"

"You're fucking dead, mate, and Harrison will have you wearing your nuts for earrings!" Sam exclaimed as he tugged at the roots of his hair. Harry's face and mood dropped. "But congratulations nonetheless, enjoy you're funeral whilst I enjoy being an uncle."

"Wow, thanks for the support, Sam. Much love."

"I'm going to there for you the whole way, Harry, of course I will. But holy fucking shit you're going to be a dad!"

"Yeah I think I get the message, Sam."

"Let's just hope that the baby is more like their mum, eh Essie?" Sam joked jumping onto the bed beside Harry and poking his head into view of the camera. "We don't need a second Harry!"