74

🖤 liked by http

🖤 liked by http.hollend , hollandharry and 16,498 others

harryholland64: the perfect summer: travelling with Sam, World Cup, my girl being with me and oh hey, a waterfall ❤️
tagged: samholland1999, essiemulligan99

view all comments

caoimheholland "my girl" 😩😩😩

samholland1999 it's coming home

barbiedollemmy "your girl" who doesn't even like you photos anymore

tomholland2013 ❤️❤️

tuwaine dang I look good in this photo

harryholland64 bitch where? @tuwaine

tuwaine you're using me a seat bitch @harryholland64

essiemulligan99 I love you x

harryholland64 😳

* * *

Harry looked up from his phone to see Essie using Harrison's phone and her staring at him. His eyes flicked back down to his screen and then back to her. "I love you too, Esme."

Essie crawled over to him and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around him. "I'm so bored!" She grumbled.

"The footie will be on in a bit," Harry told her, flicking onto the his phone camera and snapping a selfie of them both. "And before you say anything you look great."

"I look like I've been dragged through a hedge backwards but whatever you say."

"You go home next week, I know you've been waiting to go home but like I don't want you too," Harry said, cuddling her tightly but not enough to hurt the small girl in his hold. "Promise you'll be okay."

"I promise, Harry, nothing ain't gonna do shit to me."

"Never speak like that again."

"Yeah," cringed Essie, "That felt disgusting."

"It sounded it."

"You're mean!" Essie cried, pushing Harry's face away from hers. Harry growled playfully and leaned towards her as she crawled further away from him on the bed until her back hit the headboard. Her body seemed to have returned to normal now but they kept an eye on her for obvious reasons. Of course, Harry took extra special care of her.

"I'm not mean, Esme," he purred, "I'm just agreeing with you."

Essie giggled her fingers playing with his hair which was growing more curly as it got longer. "Harry..." she sighed as his breath grazed her bare hips where her top had rode up from Harry's hands pushing it up.

"Shh, Esme."

* * *

"Fra," Said Essie, entering his bedroom a few weeks later. It was the middle of the night and thankfully he was awake and on his phone. He looked up and shuffled over to make room for her.

"What's up?" He asked her as she put her head on his shoulder.

"I dunno how to say this..." she started, biting her lip as her fingers began to wrestle.

"You're not sick again are you?"

She glanced around the room, "kind of."

"What do you mean? Ess, talk to me." He watched as she stood up again and started to pace. His eyes followed her movement and slowly began to make him feel sick. So much so he reached out and grasped her waist and pulled her back towards him.

"Careful!" She hissed.

"For God's sake, Essie, tell me what's up."

"I think I might be pregnant."

"You what?"

* * *

🖤 liked by hazosterfield, lucasjzumman and 19,428 others

essiemulligan99: congrats on the movie thot-mas and well done for the background work har-ass-on. Love you both, enjoy your prem. You're welcome for this photo btw 🧡🧡🧡
tagged: tomholland2013, hazosterfield

view all comments

mimeee oh you're back now 🤔 funny when you can use the clout of smhc for your benefit huh

coaimheholland babbeeeee you're back 🥰🥰

Zendaya uglies

hazosterfield thanks cuz 😂😘

tomholland2013 thanks ginge see you soon xx

* * *

"You need to tell Harry."

"I can't do it over the phone! Oh hey, hun, I think I'm pregnant! No!" Essie hissed at Fra a few days later.

"You need to do a test."

"And where can I get one, huh? I'm not a fucking wizard, I can't magic one up."

Fra pulled a box from under his bed and tossed it to her, "you're welcome, I ordered one yesterday and it came this morning. You better be happy I snatched it up before someone else found it. The packaging wasn't discrete!"

Essie sighed, "I'm sorry. I'm just freaking out. I'm seventeen for fucks sake. Harry wouldn't want a kid right now. I don't know if I do. And I—"

"Calm down, Ess, just take the test and then we'll go from there."

"But what if I am?"

"We'll cross that bridge when it comes to it."