A Genuine Apology

"Nayun!" I try running to her but Taehyung's grip around my wrist stops me. "Let me go!"

He ignores me again and bows his head to Nayun. "Is she your sister?"

"Yes!" And at this point, the two have stopped eating each other's faces, and they're both turned to us. Nayun looks... more angry than anything else and Prince Jungkook has a blank face. He casually pushes her off of him and walks up to us.

"Is this your bride?" he asks with sparkles in his eyes. I look behind him, and there stands Nayun, giving me a death glare and crossing her arms angrily. Girl.

"She is."

I catch onto their conversation and give Taehyung a pointed look. "I am not. Stop touching me." But as he opens his mouth to probably say something douche-y, I hear Nayun run past me and mumble out, "I hate you," before storming off to the palace.

"What did I do?" I say bitterly, still angry that Taehyung's hand is holding onto me so tightly and that I have to deal with double the douche now. "Stop touching me."

"Watch your tongue, Lady Sooyun. I'm going to be King soon."

"Yeah, if you ever stop sleeping around and actually find a wife." I realize that I'm being incredibly rude, straight to the First Prince's face, and I step back. "I-I'm sorryㅡ"

"Quiet," he orders me and then starts walking back to the garden doors, signaling his little brother to join us.

"Where are we going? Why is he coming?" I unintentionally whine out.

"We're going to have fun."

Fun? "W-wait. What do you mean?" I ask, afraid of knowing what his intentions are.

"Don't ask me so many questions. You're not in a place to do so."

I can do whatever the fuck I want to. "Why did you pick me again?"

He looks straight ahead and leads me up a flight of stairs with Prince Junkook following right behind us. Jungkook catches up and stands to my other side. "Lady Sooyun? Where are you from?"

Oh, so this one actually talks. "I'm from Seoul, Your Highness."

He nods and runs a hand through his luscious hair. "Age?"

"Sixteen," I reply. "Is this an interrogation, Your Highness?"

He laughs a cute laugh andㅡwait, did I just say cute? "I was just curious, my lady. You're only a year younger than I am," he says excitedly.

I smile at his enthusiasm. Why did I think he was an arrogant prick? "I am."

Taehyung suddenly speaks. "She's not your Lady, Jungkook. After tonight, she's only mine."

"What do you mean after tonight?" I question.

He gives a smug look before entering one of the 20 open doors and locking it after we've all entered. "You know what I'm referring to."

He comes toward me and places a hand on my waist. "W-What are you doing?" I ask, scared to be locked in a room with two sex-crazed beasts.

"We don't talk of such things, Lady Sooyun, we just do them," he says straight in my ear in a raspy voice. I flinch away when I feel his lips against my jaw. He raises an eyebrow but it fades away quickly and he pushes me over to a bed. "Sit." And I do as he says, my brain unable to think for itself.

In the corner of my eye, I see Jungkook standing a few feet away and impatiently shifting his weight between his legs. Taehyung notices as well and gives him a glare. "Wait for your turn," he says before turning back to me and putting his leg in between mine. The weight of his body forces me to lay down, and I cover as much of my body as I can with my thin arms. I open my mouth to speak but they immediately shut themselves when Taehyung brings his thumb up to caress my lips. He comes close, oh so close to my lips with his own before the sense is knocked back into me, and I turn my head away. As a result, his kiss comes out on my cheek.

He pulls back slightly with an annoyed look and uses his hand to straighten out my face again. "Stop resisting, it's not cute."

"Please don't touch me, I'm begging you," I whimper out. My vision becomes blurry with tears, and I try forcing them away but one manages to roll down my cheek. His eyes widen, and he releases me from his body, still hovering on top of me. In the side, I see Jungkook bent down and looking at me with a confused look.

"Are you being serious?" Taehyung says as he cocks his head to the side and hides the aluminum packet in his hand into his pocket.

"Y-Yes. Please," I say, trying to steady my shaking voice.

He gives me another look, as if this is so surprising and unusual to him, before lifting himself off the bed and holding a hand out to me. I cautiously take it and straighten my dress out when I'm able to stand up again. He gives me a small bow, which I return immediately. "Forgive me, my Lady. I thought you were merely being insincere. If I'd known you were truly frightened, I wouldn't have attempted anything," he says with sincerity.

This time, I cock my head in confusion. "U-Um is this the normal thing to do on the second feast?" I wipe my tears away with the inside of my dress.

He responds with a smirk and reaches his hand over to my face. "First feast is normal but you ran away too quickly last time."

I laugh softly, highly disturbed by his words.

His swipes his thumb across my under-eye, and I smile, suddenly feeling extremely grateful that he stopped.

To my back, I hear a timid voice question, "So, we're not going to fuck?"

I laugh at his brazenness while Taehyung turns to him with a disappointed look. "No..." He turns back to me. "But this just means she is already my property, don't touch her again."

Jungkook scoffs. "Like I had the chance to."

The two brothers turn to me and give me warm smiles before Taehyung announces, "Let us escort you out, my Lady. Don't miss the dinner next week." And he takes my hand into his and leads us out.

I look down and fail to notice the slight blush coming onto my cheeks.

Maybe this won't be so bad, after all.

To be Continued...

(A/N Yo I don't even know what I write anymore, vote and comment if you hate me too thanks 😚😚)