False Flag

"How d-did I defy you?" you ask and bite your lip to suppress the urge to moan.

"Be quiet for once in your life," he growls while marking your skin and pressing himself into you. He takes advantage of the length of your short dress and slides his hand up your thigh, grabbing your ass aggressively while licking your throat.

You let out a whimper as his fingers come up to your core and cup you. "T-Tㅡ" you pause, not knowing how to address a prince in a scenario like the one you're in. He rubs your clothed clit and teasingly tugs at the hem of your underwear.

Fighting the desire to let him continue, you slip your arm out from his grip and stop him from sliding your panties off. "I don't want toㅡnot until I'm married," you say breathless and flushed while pushing him off of you, only to be forced into the wall with more aggression.

"So you'll give yourself up to Jungkook before you're married but not to your King?" He glares at you and tenses his jaw. "Disgusting."

Suddenly, anger pumps through your veins, and you furrow your brows together while brushing your dress down and pulling up your collar. "Excuse me?"

He smirks and runs a finger over your lips tauntingly. You gulp as he brings himself closer, and you can feel his breath against your skin. "I never took you as that type of woman, Lady Sooyun. I thought that it'd take flowers and work to get into you... I guess I was wrong." He chuckles. "I've never been good at reading women. Other than, of course, when they want me."

You're clouded with emotion, feeling anger and sadness at his accusations and betrayal from his sleeping with Lua days ago. "How dare you taint my innocence like that," you choke out. "I'm not like that Lua you slept with a minute after meeting her."

He inches back slightly, and his cocky smirk drops. "What?"

"That girl from last week," you say weakly, at a loss for energy due to everything that's happened around you. "Her name is Lua."

"Okay?" he asks, prompting you to continue as he narrows his eyes at you.

"Did youㅡsleep with her?" you blurt out.

You look down at your feet as he observes you from afar, picking you apart with his gaze and trying to understand what this emotional female is trying to tell him. "Yes, why?"

Your heart pumps wildly in your chest, and you refuse to make eye contact with this clueless, thoughtless man. You close your eyes and try to calm yourself, but it doesn't work and your voice is raised again as you speak. "Good. Do it again, I don't care. Leave me alone," you come out in bursts and turn toward the door to hide your glossy eyes. "I'm leaving."

"Wait," he calls out and grabs your wrist while you turn the knob. "Why? Let's t-talk."

"No," you sniffle, "Thanks."

"Did you read my note?" he says in an attempt to excite a conversation.

Your shoulders fall, and you shake your head, still refusing to turn his way. "No," you whisper. "I haven't got to it yet." You pull your own arm slightly, signaling him to let go.

He hesitantly frees you from his grip and allows you to slip through the crack in the door, still confused as to what you were getting at and why you looked so sad talking about your friend.

Lua was your friend, right?

...

"Jungkook?" you ask while tilting your head.

"Y-Yeah," he says with an abnormal amount of enthusiasm. He stops his unsteady pacing through the halls and stops several feet in front of you, ruffling his hair and rubbing his neck awkwardly. "W-What's up?"

"Why are you here? Just...walking?"

"Oh, that. Yeah, I wanted to make sure you were okay," he toys with his lip. "Since I know Hyung is bad at communicating, and I-Iㅡyou know; don't want to see you hurt?"

Your eyes soften, and you smile. "You were waiting for me?"

"Yes," he squeaks.

You coo and poke his cheek, even though he's a year older than you and a prince. You push back the urge to tackle him in a hug next. "That's adorable."

"T-Thank you?"

You shake your head and grin. "No, thank you. For being so caring and sweet."

He lets out a few unintelligible mumbles and bows quickly, excusing himself from your presence. A fond smile takes over your features, and your mood is shifted for the better.

It was hard to let Taehyung bother you when Jungkook was always around, smiling his sweet bunny smile and not having a stick up his ass.

...

"Where is Nayun?" your mother asks, uninterested and focused on her weaving.

"How am I supposed to know?"

You head to your room and take off the suffocating dress and push-up bra, quickly changing into comfortable clothes when you realize what your mother just asked.

You zoom past the hall and the many open doorwaysㅡnone housing your 13 year-old brat of a sister, with your shirt halfway on and breathing heavy. "Did you just ask where Nayun is?"

She nods with her eyes focused on the perfect, rhythmic weaving of thread. "I thought you took her with you to the palace."

"I did not!" you yell and groan outwardly. "Mom, don't let her out of the house alone!"

"Sorry, love," she says clearly and without a care, not worrying that her innocent, young daughter could be roaming the streets of Seoul alone. Or, better yet, you think, in bed with a prince way too old for her. "I thought she was with you."

You sigh and curse under your breath, preparing to go to the palace for the second time today.

You groan again when you hear the front door close shut, and the voice of your father echoes through the thin walls.

To be Continued...

(A/N I feel like my stories always take too long to unravel but... I don't know how to make them better 💀)