Ups and Downs

Yoora?

Your eyes widen, and every last bit of self-confidence in you flies away. The woman is beautiful. Her wavy brown hair cascades her shoulder and just reaches her mid-back, her blue eyes are sharp but kind at the same time, and even though she looks to be about your height, you're incredibly intimidated.

If you were blushing before, now you were just wallowing in self-pity and disgust with red ears. You withdraw your arms and mumble, "Let go."

Taehyung does so, gently letting your feetㅡrather, foot, hit the ground and still holding onto your waist for stabilization. You turn your head to the side, embarrassed and ashamed but also jealous of Yoora's beauty.

There was no way Taehyung could pick you with a stunning woman like that waiting for him.

"Ah," her voice is feminine and light. "You must be Sooyun."

She bows, and surprised at the gesture, you attempt at returning the favor in your wounded state. You trip. But Taehyung, ever being your knight in shining armor, catches you both at the waist and the wrist. He giggles at your failure, and thisㅡfor some unknown reason, angers you.

While his features are still curved into a smile because of your silliness, Taehyung turns to Yoora and says, "I haven't seen you in a long time."

"Hm," she hums. "Would you like to spend time with me today, Taehyung? Your father wants us to be closer."

You stare at the floor with a blank face, feeling useless and unworthy. Yoora, the human embodiment of grace and beauty was asking Taehyung out? Of course he'd pick her. Why wouldn't he when the next best thing he had is you, average and undignified?

However, with the few short weeks Taehyung has spent with you, he's seen far too much of your jealous, bitter, and insecure side, and he caters to this for once. Looking at your pink cheeks, downcast eyes, and the miserable aura practically exuding from you, he shakes his head with a soft smile. "I'm sorry, I'm busy today."

"O-Oh," Yoora breaks her perfect smoothness for a second, taken aback by his rejection.

He's never rejected me before, She thinks with confused eyes and with her lips pressed into a thin line. 

More so than Yoora, you're surprised. You meet your wide eyes to Taehyung's, and you cock your head to the side. Really? Your eyes ask wordlessly. His soft, approving features say 'yes,' and you're about to hop around on one leg in excitement.

"See you next time, then," Taehyung says before taking several steps forward and lifting you into his arms again. You smile, shy but victorious at the same time.

Is it really possible that he likes you more than Yoora? Could your prince truly have fallen for you this hard?

"Hold on," he says while reaching down to the doorknob of your room. While bending forward, he sneakily presses a kiss to your lips, smiling smugly as he reaches your bed and sets you down. "Now, where did we leave off?"

His confidence is mirrored in you, and you smirk. "You were in between my legs." Any remaining thoughts of Yoora and Lua escape your short tempered mind, and you pull Taehyung over to you by the hem of his pants.

He eyes you hungrily as he gets on his knees if front of your seated form and pulls you in for a deep kiss, hands roaming over your exposed legs and small waist. "That's exactly where I want to be." He runs his fingers lightly along the inside of your thigh before grabbing your leg and making space for himself in between you. "Spread, love."

You wrap your legs around his waist and allow his tongue into your mouth. His breathing turns heavy, and he pushes you down onto the bed, now hovering on top of you with his hands around your clothed behind.