Love Games

[WARNING: SMUT]

You cup Jungkook's cheeks and meet your lips to his in a short kiss.

He moans at your touch, and when you pull back, he licks his lips in a desperate attempt to feel yours again.

You shake your head, thoughts and explanations racing throughout. "I'm sorry, Jungkook," you say immediately.

He knows what you're about to say, and he stops you before you can defend yourself.

You both knew. You had no feelings for Jungkook. Since the very first time you met him and after the initial shock of his attractive features, there was no romantic bond you had with him.

Taehyung, on the other hand, You think.

"I don't want any more of your pity. I'm a grown man, I can deal with rejection."

You give a faint smile. That was the real reason you kissed him, after all. You didn't feel guilty for it either, because it was nothing on your end; simply pity for Jungkook.

You felt stupid for overlooking his feelings this entire time; since the first moment you met him in person, he's been oddly friendly to you. Not to mention he stole your first kiss and told you very suggestive things that same day.

Come to think of it, you had not seen Jungkook with another girl, aside from Nayun, since your first week in the Harvest. How could you be so dense?

You puff out your cheeks. I was just too focused on Taehyung, wasn't I?

You lock eyes with the boy. "Then I guess you don't want another kiss," you tease.

His eyes dart to your lips before gazing into your pupils again. He pouts. "I thought you felt bad for me."

"I do," you say. You bring your finger up to his lips, pointing at him accusedly as if you weren't the one to kiss him. "But that was the last time.

"As a...thank you for saving my life." You sigh deeply.

After all, Jungkook was the one to take that bullet for you, not Taehyung. And if he had not, you would have been dead right now.

"So, thank you, Jungkook," you say. "I'll never be able to repay you..."

Again, he felt lost. You were so sweet, so tender with him, even knowing what he did to your sister, but he knew you didn't feel anything for him.

Somehow, you didn't need to have any reason to be compassionate and comforting; it was in your nature.

That was what he—and the rest of the country, fell for, after all.

You part your lips to speak again, but then Taehyung walks in. His boots thump underneath him as he comes toward you, crouches down, and puts his arm around your neck. "Sooyun, love."

Your heart rate increases at his touch and scent, and you look up to him with a blush.

He kisses your head gently.

For a solid five seconds, you're lost in his eyes and engulfed in his manly, powerful aura. Eventually, you come to see your reflection in the browns of his eyes.

Jungkook musters an annoyed groan. "You know I'm still here," he whines behind his bars.

In his mind, he still wishes he were Taehyung, that he were born first and in the body that Sooyun fell for. He wishes he could caress you and kiss you and give you enough love to last you ten lives over.

But he can't.

You are already another's.

Your attention returns to Jungkook, and you try and recall what the two of you were talking about before Taehyung's presence. "Oh, are you?" you say with a feminine smile.