Shame on You

"I am ordering you to stay," Taehyung says hoarsely while tightening his grip on your wrist.

You tense and slowly turn around, wincing slightly when you notice his death glare. "But," you're cut off.

He lets go, and now he's the one to turn his back to you. "I am king. I will not beg for a commoner to spend their time with me. You're welcome at any time to leave the palace, leave the harvest, and never come again. I don't need you," he ruthlessly attacks you in a sudden change of attitude.

You stand still, trembling and close to tears as he walks back up to his room with Lua.

Your lip shakes as you look around the room for any witnesses. Luckily for you and your dignity, there are none.

Mind foggy and heart torn, you pace around the hall. Should you apologize to him? Maybe...but he's already with Lua now.

Should you go to Jungkook? Jungkook is always welcoming, maybe he can comfort you. But then again, the last time Taehyung saw you with Jungkook, things didn't end well.

Why was he mad? He accused you of sleeping with Jungkook, but he knows that you'd never do that...doesn't he?

You toy with your lip. Does Taehyung really know you at all? You've hardly held a single conversation with him, and you can already tell that you're growing feelings for him. But why?

You look back and forth between the two rooms on the far ends of the hall: Jungkook's and Taehyung's.

Which should you go to? You think, but your mind is secretly made, and it hides its wishes from its owner in an attempt to maintain its dignity.

You really wanted to see Taehyung. You frown. What?

You stand uneasily in front of Taehyung's door, hesitantly knocking and praying that you weren't interrupting something.

Within seconds, the door opens, and a confused Taehyung stands in front of you.

"Yes?"

You swallow and look down, feeling heat rise to your cheeks. "I'm sorry," you whisper.

"Pardon?"

You bite your cheek and pout. "I said I'm sorry, okay?" You shift uncomfortably while refusing to look up.

What you're missing is the big grin forming on Taehyung's features. He breathes out and gently holds your arm, guiding you into his room.

And, of course, your worst nightmare stands stiffly by the bed. "Hi, Lua," you say with a smirk, feeling like the winner for once.

"Sooyun," she mumbles. "How good to see you here."

"Lady Sooyun, I really didn't expect this," Taehyung beams from the door.

"Me neither." You scratch your arm uncomfortably, trying to find a subtle way of getting Lua out.

"I've noticed you have quite the stubborn mule personality," he states bluntly, earning a soft giggle from you. "I definitely didn't expect someone as passive aggressive as you to come...crawling back like this."

You scoff playfully and cross your arms. "As 'passive aggressive' and a stubborn mule as I am? You hurt me."

He smiles a boxy grin, and you suddenly feel your heart rate increase. Weird.

"Ehm," a voice calls out behind you. You turn your head to meet with a tight-lipped Lua. "Can the three of us spend time together?"

You bite your lip, glancing at Taehyung and praying that he'll make her leave.

"I'm sorry, Lady Lua," he starts. "I want to spend some time alone with Lady Sooyun now. I'm going to have to request that you leave today."

You make a dumb face while holding in a smile. Success. "Yeah, Lua. We're gonna spend time alone," you emphasize the 'alone."

Her lips part, and she nods weakly. "Yes, Your Highness." And her thin body is let out the room, making sure to give you a dirty stare on the way out.

Taehyung locks the door behind her and sighs. You sit on the bed, waving your legs back and forth innocently as Taehyung comes at you with a smirk.

He half-way sits on the bed with one leg in between yours and a hand on your cheek. You blush at the close proximity.

"Lady Sooyun," he purrs against your ear while kissing your jaw. You gulp loudly, and your heart beats wildly as he places a hand on your thigh and pulls you toward him.

Why were you allowing him to touch you like this?

"Ah," you whimper when he bites on your earlobe and continues down your neck. "T-Taeㅡ" you stop when you realize that you're missing the honorific. Instead, a sigh comes out.

He pulls you by the waist and makes you sit on his lap while sucking at your neck, and an odd sensation is felt in your lower region.

What was that? You think alarmingly.

"Wait," you say, breathless and not knowing how to check your underwear discreetly while in front of a man. "U-Um."

"What's wrong?" he says innocently while rubbing his finger across your cheek.

But when your eyes meet his, you're brought back to the real world, and you cringe at your own actions. He was just with Lua.

You move off of him, but he quickly pulls you back, wrapping his arms around your waist and nuzzling his face into your neck. You freeze.

"What's wrong?" he asks again. He wasn't going to let you go like last time; he had a right to know the reason behind your upset behavior.

"Y-You. How could you do that to me right after being with Lua?"

"What do you mean right after being with Lua?" His voice is raised. "Lady Sooyun," he groans into your neck.

You blush when his lips touch your neck as he's speaking.

"Why, my lady. Why are you so hard to please; why are you so difficult?" he asks in a pleading tone, heart steadily beating against your back.

You're speechless. How were you supposed to respond to that? Why did a Prince sound so whiny?

"You are so difficult, Lady Sooyun. It bothers me, but," he breathes. "There's something about it that makes me want you even more."

You shudder as his breath hits your skin. In an attempt to save your own innocence, you change the subject. "Your Highness?"

"Yes?" He pulls back slightly.

"Do you have to call me 'Lady Sooyun,' instead of just my first name?"

To be Continued...

(A/N Actual story, YAY! I realized that Taehyung wasn't in several chapters and that was boring as hell so 💀 Triple update ❤️)