New Customs

For the next few days, the events of that night were repeated. Taehyung would come over shortly after midnight, and the two of you would have heated kissing sessions before you felt that thing in your underwear and had to excuse yourself.

It'd only been a while, but you were already feeling like you'd known Taehyung your whole life, and you two already seemed like a married couple in your mind.

So you lay on your bed with the cutest pair of night-wear on, and you hum softly while watching the clock tick. Twelveㅡoneㅡtwo.

Two thirty.

Your eyes droop lazily, and you struggle to keep up with the time. It was already two thirty and Taehyung hadn't come yet? Maybe he was working late into the night?

What does work for a prince even involve?

As you've completely lost the mood and are about to fall asleep, the familiar 3-beat knock comes at your door.

Two forty-five.

You drag yourself to the door with heavy steps and a frown on your face, but as soon as your eyes land on the well-dressed, perfectly sculpted Taehyung, you're smiling.

You're smiling like a school girl would with her first crush, and you eagerly let him into your room. "Hello, love." His voice is lighter than usual but at the same time, sexy, and you find yourself blushing furiously.

"Hey," you say softly while looking down into your lap with a shy smile.

Now, Taehyung was never one for small talk, even though he had to routinely do it with 30 strangers, but he wanted to have a conversation with you before anything else.

He didn't think it was right to treat you like other women when you were so pure and genuine, and you were desperately trying to save your innocence for marriage.

Even though he didn't agree with it, he liked that. Especially because you were saving yourself for him.

"Are you ready for the interview tomorrow?" he asks while undoing the first button on his shirt.

You nod slowly while eyeing his slender fingers working, exposing more of his chest and distracting your gaze. "Yeah," you breathe.

He smirks, deciding to go down once more just to tease you. "Really? I was expecting you to be more anxious."

You lick your lips while staring at his smooth chest and soft lips, before finally making eye contact and snapping out of your daze. You blush. "Y-Yeah. I'm still not quite sure what it's about but I guess I'll just wing it."

He leans forward on his hand and smiles. "Winging it on national television as a first timer? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me."

Your lips part as you ogle his again. "Who's going to help me?" you ask while moving closer yourself.

As you're about to kiss him, he backs away slightly, still smiling cutely and now holding your hand in his. You frown and clear your throat impatiently. "I can help you," he beams genuinely.

You roll your eyes and cross your arms. "We both know you didn't come here to have an actual conversation. Just get on with it," you snap.

His bright smile is replaced with a blank face, and he nods slowly.

That hurt. He truly wanted to know more about you and treat you like an human being with emotions, rather than a toy to play with once and throw away, but you didn't seem to think that was possible.

Still, Taehyung did enjoy sexual things, especially with you, and he wasn't going to pass up on the offer.

The sparkle in his eyes returns, and he points to his left with a small smirk. "Want to do it against the wall?"