Flushed with Lust

"Can I kiss you?"

Your lips part in awe, and he stares at them. Taehyung patiently rubs circles onto your hands while you recover from the shock of the question.

Was he really offering to kiss you after he shared how much it meant to him? Was he serious?

You blink once, twice, thrice. "O-Okay," you find yourself consenting with your mouth before your brain.

His eyes shimmer with delight, and he straightens out his suit as if about to start a ceremony. You quietly observe his motions while still speechless; the way his cheeks are slightly pinker than usual, the way he shifts to make for a less awkward interaction, the way his eyes sparkle in the moonlight, and the way his hands gently cup your cheeks while his lipsㅡ

"Wait!" you suddenly back away with a bright red face, touching the corner of your lips that just touched his. "I-I wasn't ready."

He pouts impatiently, wanting to just taste you already and feel your body against his. "It's okay, don't be shy. We're both new to this," he says against your ear, gently brushing a hair out of the way.

You sink into your seat, suddenly feeling at a loss for bravery and realizing that this is most awkward thing you've ever done. You open your mouth to come up with an excuse and back out, but the moment your eyes lock with Taehyung's hopeful, innocent brown ones, you're submitting again.

He didn't look like he had any dark intentions. In fact, this was the most pure and adorable he's every looked to you. And there's something about the way his lips pout slightly, and his cheeks look fuller than ever, that makes you want to throw yourself at him and be the one to kiss him.

So he tries again, bringing his thin, ringed fingers up to your flushed cheeks, looking into your eyes for a concerningly long amount of time, and softly pecking your lips. This time, you let him, fluttering your eyes shut but keeping your lips unmoving, not knowing how to respond in a kiss.

He smiles against your lips, and you resist the urge to open your eyes and see his perfectly sculpted face up close. "Is it okay?" he asks with a short break before connecting his lips to yours again, with a hint of aggression.

Your mind goes fuzzy, and you can't form a coherent thought or response to his question, but you can involuntarily whimper against him when he backs away and attacks your bottom lip with gentle sucks.

You gasp shortly before feeling pure pleasure seep through your veins and letting all thoughts of saving yourself for marriage fly out the window.

You had technically already broken the rule... Why not go the extra length?

He nibbles on your lip while twisting your head to attain better access to the soft flesh. You can't seem to think straight, and you comply to his advances when he gently pushes you onto the bed.

You respond with greed as heㅡin a painstakingly slow manner, unbuttons his white dress shirt and comes down to you again.

Taehyung's in his own world of delight and pleasure, unable to resist your lips against his. He thought he'd want to go further at this point and trail downward, but there's something about the pink flesh that he can't move away from. Do all women have such sweet lips? He thinks in the very back of his mind, cloudy over your feminine scent and sweet taste. Is this what he had been missing out on all these years?

He didn't necessarily know what he was doing, and you didn't know either, but the amount of sheer satisfaction you both felt to the core made everything feel so right. A thin line between lust and pleasure, and you were dancing on thread.

Taehyung remembers the movements he's seen others perform, and he suddenly touches the tip of his tongue to your lip. You feel it, you know what is, and you're slightly disgusted by it, but that doesn't stop you from parting your lips and allowing him entry into your mouth.

You hold in a moan as his hands graze down your torso and grip onto your legs, spreading them slightly to give himself space in between. Your tongues are entangled with one another's, and there's no space in between your bodies for backing away. The two of you breathe heavily in between kisses, desperate to feel the other again and wishing you were sharing more than the same air.

But as Taehyung feverishly captures your lips in between his and runs his fingers against your thighs, a knock sounds at the door.

Your eyes fly open and stare widely into his still dark ones. "Taeㅡ Your Highness?" you whisper in an urgent, shaky tone. You try propping yourself up on your elbows but he pushes you back down, putting his hands on either side of your body and giving you the best view of your entire lifeㅡa shirtless Taehyung hovering on top of you with heavy breaths and a smug smirk, his messy hair cascading his eyes and muscular arms trapping your body.

He's hot.

You gulp. 

For a second, you're lost in his beautiful, dark eyes and his breath against your lips, and you reach up to kiss him again, but then another knock sounds on the door. And all fear comes rushing back to you, your throat restricted and preventing your ability to breathe or speak.

All you can do is quietly and with owl eyes, watch Taehyung's tall body roll off of you and walk toward the door without even putting his shirt on. Your eyes are focused on his toned back, and you find it difficult to pay attention to the familiar voice at the doorway.

"Your Highness, forgive me," a timid squeak comes through. You recognize the voice's owner and now, you're the one to squeak. "I didn't know you were here. Let me leave."

"No, no. It's fine," he says, and you can practically hear the smugness on his lips. "You can come and do whatever you need to."

So the messy-haired, shirtless Taehyung opens the door wider and lets Ijoo through. She takes small steps, and a smile immediately forms on her small face when her eyes land on your wide ones, entire body hidden by a blanket and wrapped in layers of innocence.

"Lady Sooyun!" Her eyes glimmer, and she lets out a cute laugh before remembering the Prince behind her and quickly doing her work.

You swallow thickly.

Is this what normally goes on at 2AM in the palace?

To be Continued...

(A/N One thousand words and an entire chapter of just kissing, someone help me please)