Part 4

You woke early, your bakers hours carrying over even on your day off. You could hear Jimin breathing heavily and purring softly in his sleep and you shifted carefully to look at him. You lay on your back with his arms wrapped around your waist and looked up into his sleeping face. You smiled contentedly. He really was the cutest kitty you had ever seen.

You reached a hand up to stroke his ear but as soon as your fingertips brushed that sensitive area he seemed to react involuntarily - just like the first time. His arms tightened around you, his mouth falling open with a soft moan and his eyebrows knitting together in what you had assumed last time was anger but you now realized was pleasure when you felt something hard poking into your hip. You froze, eyes wide in fear as a loud purr tore through his chest and he opened his eyes slowly. When he realized how he was holding you and saw your shocked face he quickly retracted his arms and scooted away pulling the blanket over his head in shame.

"I'm sorry!" He squeaked from beneath the blanket.

"It's ok," you chuckled in embarrassment, rising from the bed, a crimson blush painted across your face, "I shouldn't have touched your ears while you were sleeping. Now I know what happens."

He pulled the blanket down just enough to peek at you as you headed out of the room. "I'll let you know when breakfast is ready," you called.

Alone in the room, Jimin kicked the blanket off and stared at the ceiling. Why did this keep happening whenever she touched his ears? He glanced down at the tent he was pitching in the borrowed sweatpants and sighed, reaching to take care of it.

A few minutes later as you were standing at the stove cooking you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a soft purr in your ear. "Good morning kitty," you smiled, patting his arm.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled again in your ear, rubbing his head against yours. "Can I help with breakfast?"

"Nope!" You replied cheerfully, turning to smile at him. He frowned back and looked like he was about to protest. "It's almost done," you chuckled, patting his cheek. "Go and sit." You said, pointing at the barstool behind the counter. He mumbled something about being a cat, not a dog, but obeyed. You set a mug of coffee in front of him and started making up your plates as he watched, tail swishing behind him.

He insisted on washing up when you had both finished eating. "Alright, I'm going to shower then. Get dressed when you're done and we'll head out to shop and finalize your adoption," you said, heading for the bathroom. Jimin stood alone in the kitchen and smiled to himself as he did the dishes.

The two of you ran all over town picking out clothes, shoes, and toiletries for Jimin. He had picked out a leather jacket at one store and insisted on wearing it out and you had to admit, he looked good in it. Suddenly he gasped and stopped walking as you passed a store with women's clothing. "Y/n, look!" He exclaimed, pointing at a leather jacket in the window. "They have a jacket just like mine! You should get it so we can match." He smiled hugely at you and you relented, buying the jacket for yourself and wearing out of the store like him. The two of you walked home, hand in hand in your matching jackets.

That evening you sat quietly in the living room together, you reading a book while he flipped through the channels on the television. He stopped on a cartoon and set the remote down before curling up with his head in your lap again. He grabbed one of your hands and put it on his ears, signaling that he wanted you to pet them. You set your book down and smiled, obliging him.

"Kitten..." you said thoughtfully, looking down at him. He froze, knowing what you were going to ask him, "how come sometimes when I touch your ears it's fine but other times..." you trailed off, not sure how to describe what had happened this morning.

"Um," he said, sitting up slowly to look at you, "I'm not sure except...it feels really good and when I don't expect it it's just like...it's almost too much all of a sudden." He leaned over and rubbed his forehead on your shoulder. "I'm really sorry about this morning," he said, slipping his arms around your waist and pulling you onto his lap, "I didn't mean to scare you," he said, meeting your eyes.

You smiled at him and patted his head. "I know, kitten. I won't surprise you like that anymore, I'll make sure you're paying attention before I touch your ears from now on." You relaxed in is lap, curling up and resting your head against his shoulder and closing your eyes.

Jimin frowned, tightening his arms around you. He knew he should be glad you wouldn't be startling him like that anymore, but he couldn't help being a little disappointed. He had really liked the way it had made him feel when you had touched him this morning. But you were his owner now and he would do his best not to do anything that would make you uncomfortable.

A few minutes later he heard a light snore against his chest and realized you had fallen asleep. He smiled fondly and slowly stood from the couch, lifting you easily and heading to the bedroom. He set you down on the blankets and changed quickly into the new things you had bought for him to sleep in - some soft shorts and a sleeveless shirt - and peered back at you, unsure what to do. He didn't think you would want to sleep in what you were wearing, so he gently shook your shoulder. "Y/n? Y/n you should put your pajamas on."

You groaned and sleepily opened your eyes to see him peering tentatively down at you. You stood and Jimin took your place, scooting into the bed to wait for you. Feeling lazy, you simply pulled an oversized T-shirt over your head and wriggled out of your other shirt and bra underneath it, pulling them out of the neck hole and tossing them aside. Jimin watched this trick with interest. You then kicked your jeans off, the shirt falling halfway to your knees and slid back into the bed, cuddling up to him with your face pressed against his chest, falling back to sleep in no time.

Jimin looked down at you and pressed a kiss to the top of your head, his arms holding onto you tightly. He drifted off to join you in sleep.

 He drifted off to join you in sleep

-

This has a couple reads? And I've got a few more chapters written so I'll publish one a day for a bit.

Vote?