Part 45

You woke the next morning to Jimin's tail still curled around your waist, the soft fur tickling slightly as he shifted in his half wakefulness. You leaned in to brush a kiss to his nose and then headed to the bathroom to shower. You smiled happily to yourself as the water ran over you, and when you came out wrapped in your towel you still had a smile lingering on your face. Jimin's back was to you and you walked in just as he was tugging a shirt over his muscular back. He turned and grinned at you, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek as he headed for the bathroom.

"Good morning baby," he whispered against your ear as he left the room and you couldn't help but blush a little at the memory of the night before. You shook the thoughts from your head and dressed for the day. You met him by the door and as the two of you headed toward the bakery together he reached over and slid his hand into yours, entwining your fingers casually as you walked. You looked over at your kitten, the half darkness of the morning making his features shadowy and beautiful, his fluffy pink hair a bright spot in the dim light. He noticed your gaze and glanced at you, blushing slightly. "What is it?" He asked.

"Just looking at the prettiest kitty in the world," you said softly, leaning over to quickly kiss his cheek as he blushed harder.

"Baaabe," he whined in embarrassment and you giggled, pulling away.

The two of you got to the bakery and he grabbed two aprons, reaching his arms around you to tie yours and pressing a soft kiss to your neck as he finished, tying his own as he headed out to start coffee. You smiled to yourself as you started things up for the day, and he came back a few minutes later with a steaming cup for you. You reached for it gratefully but he pulled his hand back, teasing you. You pouted and reached for it again but he held the cup high so you couldn't reach it and giggled as you pouted.

"Kitten I need coffee," you whined, blinking your eyes at him.

"I'll trade you the coffee for a kiss," he replied innocently and you quickly complied, leaning in and pressing your lips to his full ones. He relaxed into the kiss and as he distractedly lowered his arm you snatched the coffee from him and detached your lips from his, dancing quickly away from him with a smirk as you sipped the hot liquid. He laughed out loud in surprise at your trick and then growled playfully, lunging for you. "I wasn't done with my kiss yet," he said in a husky voice, but you just darted away from him, giggling and heading to your work station.

"Well that's just too bad kitten, you shouldn't have let your guard down," you said, sticking your tongue out at him. He growled lowly again, but a smile danced on the corners of his lips and he headed over to grab a bag of flour.

-

Hoseok came in without the boys that morning, picking up breakfast to take back to Taehyung who was sleeping in late after his shift at the bar where Yoongi worked as well.

"So what are we doing for your birthday this year y/n?" He asked as you passed him his order. Jimin's ears perked up and he stepped closer, his tail sliding up the side of your leg to let you know he was listening. You jumped slightly at the touch, still not used to it, but you reached down and brushed your fingers against his fur reassuringly.

"Your birthday is coming up?" He asked softly, blinking his soft eyes at you. You blushed a little, having forgotten it was so close.

"Oh, I guess it is. I don't know, I haven't really thought about it," you said, glancing between the boys. Jimin was gazing at you intently and Hoseok was giving you a knowing look as he watched the cat's tail wrap around your waist.

"We could have everybody over for dinner at my place?" He offered, tilting his head at you.

"Oh, you don't have to do that Hobi-" you said quickly but he shook his head, smiling at you.