Part 21

"You're in a good mood today," Yoongi said to you between customers.

"I'm excited for this evening. Jimin and Tae are sleeping over at their friend's house tonight so Hobi and I are going to go out!" You said cheerfully.

"Go out?" He asked, scrunching up his nose. "And do what?"

You shrugged happily. "We used to go dancing, but it's been a couple years since we did that so I'm not sure. It was his idea."

"Dancing hm?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well I am working my other job tonight, the place is pretty nice. Hope used to come in quite a bit, you guys should stop by," he said nonchalantly.

"Sounds good to me, I'll see if he had anything else in mind," you replied smiling.

-

After you closed for the day, Yoongi walked you back to your apartment as usual and when you arrived he waved before turning to heading home. "Have fun tonight, maybe I'll see you later. Oh, and you're going to shower before you guys go, right?" He asked.

"Yeah...why?" You said, raising a hand to your hair self consciously.

He smiled, gesturing toward your forehead before turning away. "You just have a little cocoa powder on your face..."

You reached up to rub the dark powder on your forehead, calling out to him angrily. "Min Yoongi! How long did you let me walk around with this on my face!" He turned around and took a couple steps backward, shooting you a huge grin waving. You scowled at his back as he walked away before heading into the building. This goofy cat.

Your place was empty and quiet when you got in, your sweet kitty missing. It's fine, it's just one night. He'll be back, you thought to yourself as you trudged to the shower, thinking you'd get that out of the way since you were a mess anyway. After you bathed you checked the clock and since you still had plenty of time before Hoseok would show up (even knowing he would be early like always) you decided to take a little nap, collapsing onto your bed in your robe.

You awoke what felt like seconds later to a banging on the front door. You shuffled out to let Hoseok in, yawning deeply. You opened the door to find him leaning against the frame. "Look who isn't ready yet, I'm shocked," he said sarcastically, taking in your robe and damp hair.

"Sorry Hobi I kinda fell asleep after my shower," you said sheepishly.

"It's cool, I knew this would happen, you're the same as always," he chuckled. "I already ordered pizza so we can eat while you get ready." He raised his eyebrows and you squealed excitedly.

"Just like when we were in college! There's beer in the fridge!" You called, heading back to blow dry your hair. He met you in the bathroom and set a beer for you on the counter. He stood there sipping his while the hair dryer ran, disappearing for a moment and returning with a pizza box which he took to your room, smirking. When your hair was dry you came in to find him sitting on your bed with his beer and a slice of pizza, playing some music through the speaker on his phone. You couldn't help but smile fondly at him.

"What?" He asked through a mouthful of pizza, looking up from his phone at you.

"I feel like we should be in my old dorm - like it was just yesterday." You said, grabbing some pizza.

"It's only been a couple years," he said, rolling his eyes.

"So what's the plan tonight?" You asked.

"I was thinking I'd take you to that place Yoongi works at in the evenings for a bit since you've never been," he said shrugging and looking back at his phone.