Part 22

The music tempo rose and the two of you stopped talking and resumed dancing, moving to the beat as it pumped through you. You put your hands on top of Hoseok's as he clutched your hips and circled them to the beat of the song, losing yourself in the music and letting your body take over, your head buzzing. You leaned back into him and let your eyes flick up toward the DJ booth to find Yoongi's gaze on you. You held it as you ground your hips against Hoseok, catching your bottom lip between your teeth.

Hoseok leaned in and put his mouth against your ear. "I'm gonna go grab some drinks!" He yelled. You nodded in response as he headed for the bar, not taking your eyes off the cat behind the booth. He fiddled with the equipment and the song changed. You swung your hips to it and raised your arms above your head, swaying to the beat. He looked down at you with dark eyes, watching your every move.

You suddenly felt large hands clamp down onto your hips and you were jerked back into someone, your back crashing into a hard chest and knocking the air out of you. You glanced over your shoulder to see a large man you didn't know grinning darkly down at you. Everything about him made you uncomfortable and you squirmed against him, trying to put some space between your bodies. He only dug his fingers into your hips painfully, pulling you tighter against him. You could feel his hot breath on your neck and you couldn't get him off of you. He wrapped one of his arms around your abdomen, pinning your hands to your sides and you looked back up to the DJ booth hopefully but you saw that Yoongi was no longer there, making your eyes widen in panic as you struggled against the man.

Suddenly you were ripped out of the man's grasp and tugged the other direction through the crowd. Yoongi pulled you up onto the platform and behind the table with him, wrapping his arm around your waist protectively and pulling you against his side. He glared down at the man who now looked up at you, livid. He stalked over to the bar angrily but you felt nothing but relief. You simply stood there with the cat for a moment, still gripping your waist with one hand as he fiddled with his equipment with the other.

You turned toward him and put a hand on his shoulder, pulling him down a little so you could lean toward his ear. "Thank you," you said over the music. He smiled down at you in response, still holding you gently against his side, his large fingers spread over your hip.

"There you are!" Hoseok shouted, joining you on the platform with two shots of clear liquor in each hand. Yoongi slid his arm away from you and turned his attention back to his equipment. Hoseok passed your drinks to you and you clinked glasses before knocking the first one back together. He leaned around you to grin at the cat. "You're killing it tonight man, sounds great!" Yoongi smirked at him in response.

You tossed back your second shots. "Any requests?" Yoongi asked as the alcohol swirled through your body. You looked over at him, his pale skin seeming to glow against his dark clothes and features. His silky black ears looked so soft and inviting you couldn't help but reach up and touch them. You couldn't hear the purrs revving in his chest at your touch as he watched your face, your lips parted in wonder as you stroked his soft fur.

You suddenly remembered he had asked you a question and dropped your hand, meeting his eyes and shaking your head as Hoseok grabbed your wrist and tugged you back toward the dance floor. "I'll dance to whatever you play, kitty," You called to him.

-

The night wore on and you and Hoseok danced and drank while Yoongi worked. He tried not to watch the way your body moved with Hoseok's (that's your boss, man your boss he told himself) but every time you glanced up at him you caught him already looking at you. Your hair stuck to your damp neck as you moved, turning to face Hoseok and running your hand up his chest and onto his shoulder as you moved your bodies to the beat. Yoongi smiled to himself and turned his attention down to his equipment to get set up for the next transition. He had been focusing for a moment when a voice in his ear suddenly made him jump.

"Yoongs! Can I have a go?"

He looked over in surprise to see Hoseok standing next to him, gesturing toward the table. "What? No!" He replied, frowning.

"Come onnn you never let me do it anymore," he whined. "You know I'm good at it!"

"Yeah, why do you think I won't let you do it? This is my show...hang on, where's y/n?" He asked, glancing behind the other man. Hoseok shrugged and gestured toward the dance floor where he had left you. "Dammit Hope! Quit leaving her alone!" He yelled in frustration before quickly jumped down from the platform and headed toward you, spotting you in the crowd. He reached you and grabbed your hand tugging you gently in the direction of the platform, intending to return to his post and kick Hoseok off of it.

Your eyes focused on him and you grinned widely. "Kitty!" You squealed in excitement, pulling your wrist from his grasp and gripping his arms instead. "Dance with me!" You insisted, pulling him in close to you and swaying to the beat.

"I don't - I don't really dance..." he said, resisting your grip a bit. But you ignored him and turned your back to him, taking his hands and pressing them against your waist as you leaned back into him. He relented as you began to move against him to the beat. Just one song, he thought to himself as he let a hand trail up the smooth, bare skin of your arm before dropping back down to grip your waist. He dropped his head against your neck and breathed in your scent, letting the smell of you and the throb of the music and the feel of your body against his intoxicate him.

Three songs later Yoongi snapped out of the trance dancing against you had put him in when he heard something odd going on with the music. He whipped his head around to see Hoseok looking down confusedly at the equipment. He sighed and headed toward the booth, an arm wrapped around your waist as he pulled you with him.

He let go of you and slapped Hoseok's hands away from his equipment when he reached it. "Get out of here," he grumbled as you grabbed Hoseok's arm and tugged him toward the bar. Yoongi watched you go with a faint smile.

-

The two of you had had quite a lot to drink and you were hardly aware of anything but the pounding music and your friend moving against you. You tilted your head back and closed your eyes, feeling the bass pump through you. You opened your eyes and saw Hoseok in front of you and you giggled, snaking your hands around his neck and brushing your lips against his ear.

"I love you Hobiii," you sang, nuzzling his neck with your nose, then pulling back and wrinkling it at him. "Ew, you're all sweaty."

He giggled and then gasped as the song changed. "I love this song!" He put his hands up and wiggled to the beat.

"I have to pee!" You yelled, gesturing vaguely toward the restrooms.

He didn't acknowledge you as you walked away, your vision zeroing in on the hallway that led to the restrooms. You trailed your hand along the wall, humming the song to yourself as you headed to the ladies room which was all the way at the end of the dimly lit hall. You glanced at yourself in the mirror as you were washing your hands. Your face was flushed and damp from the dancing and the alcohol, your eyes were bright and your hair fell in messy waves over your shoulders. You made a goofy face at yourself and straightened your top before heading back out into the dim hallway just in time to see the back of a familiar figure as he placed both hands on the chest of a larger man and shoved.

 You made a goofy face at yourself and straightened your top before heading back out into the dim hallway just in time to see the back of a familiar figure as he placed both hands on the chest of a larger man and shoved