Part 6

You dropped Jimin off at Hoseok's on your way to the bakery and after hugging you almost too tightly he headed in to watch tv until Tae woke up.

When you got to the bakery there was a dark haired man standing outside the door waiting for you. "Sorry to keep you waiting," you said, inclining your head and reaching your hand out to him, "I had to make an extra stop today. I'm y/n."

The stranger grasped your hand with his large one and as you looked at him fully you realized he was a cat hybrid with black hair, black ears, milky white skin, and dark eyes. "Min Yoongi," was his only reply as you unlocked the door and headed in, locking it back behind you and turning on lights. The man looked around as you led him into the back and hung up your coats, pulling back your hair and grabbing two aprons. You handed one to him and tied yours yourself.

"Alright, lets get to it," You said, clapping your hands as he tied his apron over his black t-shirt. "For starters, can you grab me one of those bags of flour?"

The morning progressed and Yoongi was every bit as good a worker as Jimin, although quieter. He unlocked the door for you without complaint and the two of you served customers all morning. It was getting very late and Hoseok still hadn't come by. You frowned, checking your phone to see a text from him.

Hobi: Sorry love but I won't be in this morning. Everything is fine, the boys are getting along well, but Tae is demanding pancakes for breakfast so we are going out across town. Hope everything goes well with the potential hire!

You sighed, happy the boys were having fun, but missing your kitty. You and Yoongi closed the shop and got everything cleaned up and started for the next day. When that was all finished you gestured for him to sit out at a table in the front with you and he did so. "Thank you so much for all your help today. I would really love to have you if you are still interested in the job. The position is for Wednesdays sand Saturdays. What do you say?" You asked.

He nodded, shoving his hands in his pockets, "I like it here. The work isn't hard and it smells nice. I'll take the job," he said. You giggled at his reasoning. He smiled at your reaction then as you went to stand he caught your wrist, his long fingers wrapping around it, his face now sincere. "And thank you...for hiring hybrids. It can be hard, especially for those of us who don't live with a human to find work," you blushed and nodded as he released your wrist and stood, stretching. "So let's get out of here, yeah? I'll walk you home, it's getting dark already."

"Sure, thank you," you replied with a smile. The two of you bundled up and headed out the back door. Now that you were out of the workplace, the dark haired cat seemed to relax, chatting with you on the short walk to your apartment about his other job as a pianist.

When you reached your place you turned and thanked him for walking you home. He nodded and raised a hand. "See you Saturday."

You smiled back and turned, unlocking the door and heading in. Hoseok had said he would drop Jimin off at home, and sure enough you had barely closed the door before he crashed into you. "Y/n! You're finally home I missed you so much I feel like I've been waiting forever I-" he froze suddenly, dropping his arms from around you and stepping back, his ears flat and his normally sleek tail bushy.

You looked up at him in confusion, "kitty? What is it?" You asked, stepping toward him and reaching out a hand.

He backed away another step as you did so though. "Y/n, wh-what, I, you - you smell wrong! You don't smell like me at all you smell like..." he stammered, his eyes welling up with tears, "you smell like another hybrid! A male hybrid!" He yelled, before turning and running toward the bedroom.

You stood by the door in stunned silence for a moment. What had just happened? You hesitantly walked back to the bedroom to find him curled up on the top of the blankets, clutching his tail in both hands and crying. When you saw him you hurried to him and gathered him up.

"Come here kitten, tell me what is the matter? I'm sorry I don't smell right, my new employee is another kitty just like you. That must be what you smell," he sniffled, as you lay down next to him and wrapped your arms around him.

"You're supposed to smell like me," He wailed, sniffling to himself for another moment before sitting up suddenly, pulling you with him, "Come here y/n," he said gruffly, pulling you into his lap and burying his face in your neck.

"Kitten, what-" you asked as he began rubbing his face against your neck and collar, then across your shoulder. You gasped as he lifted you to make you straddle him so he could access your throat and the other side of your neck. You shivered as his hair tickled your jaw and he continued to rub his face against your neck.

After a few moments he pulled back from you, breathing hard, his pupils blown wide. "There," He panted, "now you smell like me again."

"Silly kitten," you murmured, slowly reaching a hand up to stroke his ears. He caught your wrist though and pulled your arm back down.

"Not a good time for that," he said with a husky voice. "Unless of course, that is what you want..." You blushed and dropped your hand quickly. He still held you against him with his other hand pressed against your lower back and he leaned back in and brushed his face against your neck one more time. "Y/n...can I bite you?" He asked, his lips against the skin of your collar.

"W-what?" You asked, shocked, "I don't think so kitty..."

"But then he would know you're mine!" He whined.

"Jimin, you are being silly. Now let go of me so I can get ready for bed," you said firmly.

He reluctantly obeyed, drawing his hands away from you and rising to get changed himself. His anger seemed to have dropped away and he asked you in a tiny voice from the other side of the room, "was he a good worker?"

You sighed, pulling on your sleeping shirt and stepping out of your jeans. "Yes, kitten, he was a good worker. But no, he was not a better worker than you and no, I will not replace you with him. Just like I said before," you turned to face him just as he was pulling off his top. You flushed and looked away, heading over to crawl into the bed. He tugged on his tank top and crawled in after you, wrapping his arms around you gently and pulling you to him.

He pressed a kiss to the top of your head, "Sorry," he murmured. You drifted off to sleep in his arms. When he heard you snoring softly he kissed your head again and tightened his arms around you before whispering, "I love you, y/n."

"