Part 24

You woke with what you thought might be the worst headache you had ever had, unsure where you were or how you got there. You slowly cracked your eyelids open and shoved down a wave of nausea when the light hit your eyes and made your head throb.

"Fuck me," you groaned, rolling onto your side to see Hoseok in the bed next to you.

"Gay," He croaked, gesturing to himself without opening his eyes. You slapped at him ineffectively and groaned again. His eyes cracked open slowly and he squinted at you. "Am I dead? I feel like I might be dead," he groaned.

"How did we even get home?" You grumbled, rubbing your hands down your face.

"I truly don't remember," he replied sleepily. "Drugs. I need drugs or I will die."

"Don't be dramatic, they're in the bathroom," you replied.

He reached his arm in the direction of the bathroom but dropped it back onto the bed. "Too far."

You sighed and crawled out of the bed, shuffling toward the bathroom to grab the medicine. You swallowed a couple of pills and tossed the bottle to him before falling back on the bed.

"What time is it?" You mumbled. He held his wrist out toward your face and you grabbed it, checking his watch. "Oh thank god, we don't have to pick the boys up for another two hours." You sighed, snuggling back into the blankets. You cracked your eyes back open and thought for a moment. "Hey...Hobi?" He grunted in response. "Let me see your neck - I feel like we made out last night."

"We did? I don't think so..." he said stretching his head up so you could check it.

You peered at him but didn't see anything. "You're clean...how about me?"

He glanced at you and shook his head. "Nothing."

You frowned at the ceiling. "I could have sworn..."

-

Two hours later you parked outside of the Kim's and your boys came running out and clambered into the car, chattering excitedly. As soon as they closed the doors they fell silent, looked at each other and wrinkling their noses.

"You guys smell wrong," Tae whined, his ears drooping.

"Sorry boys," You said turning to look at them through the dark lenses of your sunglasses. "When we get home we'll take showers and then you can scent us and fix it. Right Hobi?" He nodded silently, rubbing his temple and heading toward your apartment to drop off you and your cat who was frowning at you from the back seat.

-

When you got into the apartment you turned to your kitty. "I missed you kitten. I know I probably smell terrible, so I'll take a quick shower."

"I missed you a lot though, I can hold my breath for a quick hug?" He said hopefully, spreading his arms to you. You smiled and leaned in, squeezing him tightly. He flinched away quickly covering his face. "No, oh my god I'm sorry y/n you reek." You pulled back, laughing. "Wait," He said frowning and giving the air around you a sniff. "You smell like Hobi hyung and Yoongi hyung and...someone else?"

"Yeah - Hobi and I went out to the bar Yoongi works at last night. It was crowded. Shower time!" You said quickly before hurrying off. You came back out to the living room after in your comfy clothes feeling much better. He was sitting on the couch waiting so you walked straight to him and straddled his lap, brushing your wet hair back out of the way. He braced his hands on your waist and leaned in, scenting you thoroughly. When he was finished he relaxed back against the couch and smiled up at you contentedly.

You looked down at him and ran your fingers through his hair, scratching his ears. "Did you have fun at Kookie's kitten?" You asked softly. He purred and nodded up at you, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face in your abdomen.