Part 15

Sunday morning you woke but didn't open your eyes yet, wanting to make the only morning you got to sleep in last longer, but that was made difficult but the loud purring very close to your ear. You knew the cat was awake because you could feel his eyes on you but you pretended you were still sleeping, ignoring him.

"Y/n, I know you're awake." Jimin said softly, close to your ear.

You kept your eyes closed and rolled away from him, facing the other direction, still feigning sleep.

"Come oonnn," He whined, scooting up to you and rubbing his face in your hair. "It's Sunday! What are we gonna do today?"

You grumbled unintelligibly and pulled the blanket up over your head, snuggling down into the bed further to escape him, not ready to get up yet.

"Y/n..." he whined again, pulling at the blankets. You fought to keep your hold but he was stronger and yanked them down, putting his face close to yours. You could hear him pouting and whining about you getting up. You scrunched up your face in protest, still refusing to open your eyes.

Jimin looked at you, his bottom lip pushed out in a pout, but you looked so cute with your sleepy frowny face and your messy morning hair that he smiled instead. He leaned down and put his lips by your ear, almost brushing it as he murmured, "how about I go start some coffee?"

"Coffee?" You asked, eyebrows raising in interest but eyes closed, voice fuzzy with sleep.

He chuckled and climbed over you to get out of the bed. "Yes. I am going to go make coffee and when I come back here with it, your eyes better be open or you won't get any."

You nodded sleepily, smiling and curling back into the blankets. Moments later the warm smell of coffee was drifting into the room, the sounds of it brewing trickling in and stirring you awake. Jimin padded back into the bedroom with two mugs in his hands and set them down on the bedside table, looking down at you with his hands on his hips.

"Baby, I said your eyes had to be open to get coffee," he said, a pretend scolding tone in his voice.

Your eyelids fluttered open and you looked up at him innocently, blinking sleepily as you took in his form, standing shirtless and barefoot in grey sweatpants that almost matched the color of his fur, sunlight streaming through the curtains to glint off his disheveled blonde hair, his face still a little puffy from sleep. He was truly the only sight more welcome than the coffee.

"They are open, see?" You said softly with your sleepy voice, gazing up at him.  You pushed yourself up to sitting and leaned back into the pillows against the headboard. You stretched and then reached out toward him making grabby hands. He rolled his eyes and went to hand you your coffee cup but you shook your head. "Not that kitty, you," You said, patting the bed next to you. "Come snuggle while we drink it."

He grinned and crawled onto the bed next to you. You ruffled his hair, kissing him softly on the cheek before snuggling into his side. He blushed and reached around to get both of your mugs. You took yours and sipped it deeply, sighing in contentment as you rested your head against his shoulder.

"Kitten," you said softly as you took the last sip of your coffee and set your empty mug on the bed next to you. He hummed in response, his fingers tracing patterns on the back of your hand. You pulled back enough to look up at him, his face happy and content. "Do you think that we should...maybe set a rule or two? Just as a precaution in case you ever say mean things or break a promise to me again?"

"But I won't!" He said, pouting slightly down at you.

"I know you think so kitty and I'm glad, I just think it might be a good idea just in case. That way if I say you're getting a punishment, you don't have to be afraid of what might happen to you, because we will have already planned the punishment ahead of time. Do you understand?" You said gently, holding his hand between yours.