Part 27

"Y/n? Can I kiss you now?" He asked softly, staring into your eyes.

You stared back into his and nodded slowly, swallowing your nerves.

He cupped your cheek with one of his soft hands and leaned in slowly, brushing his full lips across yours gently. His soft touch made you melt into his kiss, your lips pliant against his. He slid his hand around into your hair at the back of your head and pulled you more tightly against him, slightly deepening the kiss. His lips moved slowly and deliberately against yours, as if he had been imagining this moment for a long time and didn't want to rush it. You let him take his time with you for a while, leaning into the kiss. You eventually reached a hand up slowly and brushed the tip of his ear, ghosting your fingers along the soft fur there - and it was as if you had shattered his restraint. A deep purr tore through his chest and he bit down slightly on your bottom lip, making you gasp. As soon as your lips parted his tongue was in your mouth, sliding over yours and his hands were gripping your hips and tugging you tightly against him.

He slid his hands up your back and then scraped his fingers down it, the sensation making you moan into his open mouth and he growled in response. You shifted on his lap, brushing against his bulge and he gasped and suddenly pulled back from you, breaking contact and leaning back into the cushions as you both breathed hard.

"I think, I think, we should, stop for today," he said, panting slightly between each couple of words. "If we don't stop now, I won't be able to stop at all."

You nodded and turned sideways in his lap curling up against his chest. "Kitten?" You asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah baby?" He replied, circling his arms around your waist and pressing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

"That was nice," you said, smiling contentedly and reaching up to stroke his cheek.

He blushed slightly, biting his lip as he looked down at you. "It was nice for me too baby. I want to do lots of nice things with you," He said in a husky voice, nuzzling the side of your head with his nose.

It was your turn to blush now, sliding your hands around his waist as well and resting your head against his solid chest. You raised a finger and began tracing circles against the fabric of his soft T-shirt. "I'd like to take things slowly with you though kitten. Do - do you think that would be okay?"

"I would love that baby," he murmured softly, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

-

After the kiss though, it was like he couldn't not be touching you in some way. The two of you headed off to get ready for bed and he wrapped his arms around you from behind as you stood at the bathroom sink, resting his chin on your shoulder while you brushed your teeth. You had to shove him out the door and close it quickly so you could have some privacy to pee and he whined on the other side of the door and waited for you to come back out.

"Go change for bed you silly kitty," you called to him through the closed door. You heard him slowly retreat to the bedroom and smiled to yourself. He was sitting eagerly on the edge of the bed when you came in, wearing his sweatpants and a tank to sleep. He started to stand when you walked into the room but you shooed him away. "Get comfy kitten, I'll be there in a minute," you told him, heading to the closet to change.

You came out in your oversized T-shirt and he held the blankets open for you to crawl into, looking up at you with pouty eyes. You giggled and crawled into the bed next to him, his arms immediately encircling you and pulling your body against his. He nuzzled his face into your hair and breathed deeply, rubbing his hands up and down your back slowly.

"You always smell so good baby," He said softly, pressing a kiss to the top of your head and settling contentedly into the pillows softly. You just snuggled into a comfortable position in his arms and closed your eyes.

"Good night kitten," you breathed, drifting off to sleep almost immediately.

-

You woke to your alarm blaring in the same position you had fallen asleep, feeling warm and safe in the arms of your sweet kitty. You blinked up at him sleepily, his mouth cutely hanging open a little. You smiled and reached up to carefully kiss his cheek.

"Good morning kitten," you whispered in his ear as you detangled yourself from his arms. He stretched and yawned, blinking his sleepy eyes open. He let you climb out of bed, watching you pad off to the bathroom fondly. He thought to himself that there couldn't possibly be anything better than falling asleep and then waking up to the voice of the one you love. Love. He sighed. He used to tell you every day that he loved you, but these last couple of days he was afraid to say it. He felt that the words now carried more weight than they had previously, now that you were becoming more romantically involved. It was everything that he had wanted, but he was afraid if he pushed too much on you at once he would scare you again, like the first time he had tried to have this with you. He stared out the door in the direction of the bathroom, waiting for you to come back into his view. As soon as you reentered the room he reached his arms out for you, making grabby hands cutely.

"Kitten, get up we have to get going," you chuckled, heading over to grab his hands to try and pull him up. It was a failed attempt however, as soon as his hands closed around yours he jerked you back down into the bed with him and rolled on top of you, pinning you back onto the mattress. He leaned down and smothered your face with tiny kisses, his lips tickling as they danced across your skin, making you giggle and squirm beneath him. He pulled back and laughed with you, looking down at your smiling face. He stared at you for a breath, his eyes admiring you as the smile slipped from your face to be replaced with an embarrassed blush. "What?" You asked softly. "Quit looking at me," You squirmed again, trying to get out from under him.

"I can't," he breathed, gripping your wrists to keep you still. He leaned down and gently pressed his lips to yours, kissing you so softly, as if he were afraid to break you. After a tender moment he pulled away, looking down at you sweetly before climbing off the bed to get ready for work. You slowly sat up, your cheeks blushing dark red as you began to get ready as well.

The two of you hurried out the door and he immediately reached for you, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you against him, kissing the top of your head as you walked together happily.