Part 30

Jimin left after a while and you and Yoongi cleaned up and got everything ready for the next day. You chatted like you always had before everything happened between you as he walked you home and you were feeling so happy that things were back to normal. When you arrived and he turned to leave you grabbed his arm, pulling him into a brief hug. You flashed him a smile as you let go and turned to head inside.

"You coming by for breakfast tomorrow?" You asked as he started to walk away.

"Is there even anywhere else to get breakfast in this town?" He replied, walking backward with his hands in his pockets.

"Nowhere with coffee as good as ours," You called back, making him chuckle and shake his head.

You grinned to yourself as you turned and headed up to your apartment to see Jimin sitting on the couch. He rose and headed to greet you and you were suddenly overwhelmed with a warm happy feeling echoing deep in your bones. Your lip trembled and your face broke as tears began to stream down your face. Jimin ran the last few steps to you, concern painted across his features.

"Baby what is it?" He asked urgently, gathering you in his arms.

"I'm - so - s-so happyyy," you sobbed, burying your face in his chest. He let out a confused laugh and just held you close to him.

"Oh baby, what will I do with you," He said to himself as he scooped you up and carried you to the couch, pulling you down onto his lap. You looked up at him, a smile now blooming on your wet face. He chuckled and carefully wiped your tears away, leaning down to kiss your salty cheeks. "I'm happy too baby," he murmured.

You looked up at him for a moment contentedly and then leaned your face toward his, pressing your swollen lips against his. He let you lead the kiss as you moved you lips against his, slightly increasing the pressure. After a moment you grunted in frustration before clambering out of his lap and readjusting so you were straddling him instead. He looked up at you wordlessly and you slid your hands to the back of his head before gathering his hair in your fists and smashing your lips against his.

He groaned beneath you at your urgency, his hands sliding up your thighs to spread across your ass, holding you more tightly against him. You parted his lips with your own and shoved your tongue into his mouth hurriedly and ran it along his, kissing him feverishly. Your fingers slid up to stroke his ears, making him moan out in pleasure. You slid your lips down and trailed kisses up and down his honey colored neck, being careful not to create marks on his perfect skin, not where they would be seen at work tomorrow.

He shivered beneath you, squeezing his eyes shut at the sensation of your lips against his skin and suddenly, Jimin had had enough of letting you lead and he tightened his hold on your ass before standing beneath you. You gasped in surprise and wrapped your legs around his waist, gripping his shoulders tightly as he carried you to the bedroom, setting you on the soft surface of the blankets and climbing onto you. He looked down at your hooded eyes, your chest rising and falling beneath him and he hurried in, attacking your mouth with his. You slid your hands up the back of his shirt, caressing the solid muscles beneath his smooth skin and he shivered at your touch.

The two of you continued like that for a while before he pulled back and looked down at you, breathing heavily and blinking to clear his lust filled eyes. You smiled up at him, sighing in contentment, your worry from this morning dissipating and he leaned down to gently peck your lips one more time quickly before rolling off and stretching out next to you on his back. You turned on your side to face him and snuggled up against him as he wrapped his arm around you and tugged you against his side.

"It's been a long time since I've kissed anyone like this," You said quietly. "I mean...it was different with Y-Yoongi it wasn't...you know,"

"I know baby," he interrupted. "You were drunk, drunk kisses are never as good as sober ones. You don't feel things as clearly. And besides," he said, flashing you a grin, "there's no way he is as good a kisser as me."